Table of Contents
- Series Preface
- The Problem of Consciousness in the Woman Suffrage Movement: A California Perspective
- Sue Shelton White and the Woman Suffrage Movement in Tennessee, 1913–20
- Woman Suffrage and the Urban Masses
- The Urban Political Machine and Woman Suffrage: A Study in Political Adaptability
- The New York City Woman Suffrage Party, 1909-1919
- Building a Winning Coalition: The Suffrage Fight in New York State
- Jewish Involvement in the New York City Woman Suffrage Movement
- Sexual Warfare in the Silent Cinema: Comedies and Melodramas of Woman Suffragism
- Woman Suffrage in the Progressive Era: Patterns of Opposition and Support in Referenda Voting, 1910–1918
- Fighting the Odds: Militant Suffragists in South Carolina
- Woman Suffrage in South Dakota: The Final Decade, 1911–1920.
- Women Anti-Suffragists in the 1915 Massachusetts Campaign
- Male Opponents and Supporters of Woman Suffrage: Iowa in 1916
- Along the Suffrage Trail: From West to East for FREEDOM NOW!
- Copyright Information
Woman Suffrage in the Progressive Era: Patterns of Opposition and Support in Referenda Voting, 1910–1918
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?