Table of Contents
- Notes on Contributors
- List of Abbreviations
- Kant’s Ethics of Virtue: An Introduction
- Kantian Virtue and ‘Virtue Ethics’
- Was Kant a Virtue Ethicist?
- The Priority of the Right in Kant’s Ethics
- Being Virtuous and the Virtues: Two Aspects of Kant’s Doctrine of Virtue
- Emotions in Kant’s Later Moral Philosophy: Honour and the Phenomenology of Moral Value
- The Concept of Love in Kant’s Virtue Ethics
- Kant on Respect, Dignity, and the Duty of Respect
- Treating Oneself Merely as a Means
- Duties to Others: Demands and Limits
- Virtue Ethics, Kantian Ethics, and the “One Thought Too Many” Objection
- Kant on Solving Moral Conflicts
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?