Krzeszowski, Tomasz P.
The Scope of Contrastive Linguistics
Table of Contents
- Chapter I What is contrastive linguistics?
- Chapter II Tertium comparationis
- Chapter III Towards a classification of contrastive studies
- Chapter IV Three steps in "classical" contrastive studies
- Chapter V Contrastive studies at various levels of linguistic analysis
- Chapter VI Linguistic models and contrastive studies
- Chapter VII Towards a theory of semanto-syntactic equivalence
- Chapter VIII Contrastive Generative Grammar
- Chapter IX Error analysis, interlanguage, and Contrastive Generative Grammar
- Chapter Χ Quantitative contrastive studies
- Chapter XI Cognitive linguistics and contrastive studies
- Chapter XII "Theoretical" and "applied" contrastive studies
- Index of subjects
- Index of authors
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?