Trial Acces Free of Charge!
Bergmann/Schaefer Physik Online
[Bergmann/Schaefer Physics Online]
Ed. by Kassing, Rainer / Kleinermanns, Karl / Lüders, Klaus / Niedrig, Heinz / Raith, Wilhelm / Oppen, Gebhard
One-time purchase of base content (RRP), subsequently annual update fee for new content
The database Bergmann/Schaefer Physics Online is based on the well-known, classic text and reference book of experimental physics which has served generations of students and lecturers. The content is continually revised and supplemented to ensure that the database is always complete and up-to-date.
The Bergmann/Schaefer Physics Online database is an ideal companion for students of physics, explaining the basics of physics in an easy-to-understand way. Numerous descriptions of experiments and pictures support self-study and preparation for exams. Special emphasis is placed on application-oriented and experimental aspects. With its detailed index, the database is an excellent reference work for scientists and engineers and also for physicists working in industry, who want to inform themselves of the current status of research in all basic areas of physics.
In addition, several hundred links to interactive online simulations in physics from the textbook "Mathematik mit Simulationen lehren und lernen" by D. Röß (published by DeGruyter in German and English) were included in the sections.
- Contains the content of the renowned Bergmann/Schaefer series
- The most comprehensive German language presentation of the whole field of physics including the latest important discoveries
- Updates und revisions on a regular basis
- A textbook classic for students of physics as companion for all lectures and courses in elementary and advanced experimental physics
- Comprehensive index of reference literature for further reading and learning
- In-depth introduction into the latest research discoveries and experimental implementation for diploma and doctoral candidates