Last updated on 24.08.2017Product information
- discussions of current and exam relevant court decisions
- systematically structured
- all index cards since 1979 (approximately 6000) in full text
- constantly updated - 16 new cards added each month
- all index cards can be searched at the same time unlimited number of simultaneous users
The blue law card files are the trademark of the Journal JURA and an essential means of support during legal training and exams. In each issue of JURA, the editors explain and thoroughly work through 16 decisions relevant for exams from the fields of civil law, public law and criminal law. The core statements of the respective decisions are explained and integrated into an overall context. Each file card is systematically structured: the title, theme and presentation of the facts of the case are followed by an introduction to the problem and development of the solution.
The Law Card File Index (JK), which was previously offered on CD-ROM, is now available online for the first time. The database contains nearly 6000 cards that have been published in JURA since 1979. The database will be updated monthly and offers users the opportunity to remain ever up-to-date on the most current case law.