- Open section Structure (1432)
- Open section Materials (1420)
- Open section Techniques (1464)
- Open section Properties (787)
- Open section Applications (803)
- Open section Nano and Society (199)
nano Online – The one-stop-shop for nano-science – offers a comprehensive coverage of the subject area nano science and technology. This database allows for easy access to research results from a cross section of disciplines active in this area – including physics, chemistry and materials science as well as engineering and medicine. Due to a carefully chosen classification system and massive linking between entries, the user can find relevant and related information quickly.
The database includes more than 1,200 entries (an equivalent of more than 17,000 print pages) from journals and books as well as Open Access content. Annual updates of more than 200 entries (about 2,000 print pages) will supply state-of-the-art research results.
- Specially-tailored compilation on nano technology from all relevant disciplines including materials science, chemistry, physics, and medicine.
- Time-saving access via elaborate classification of articles in categories
- Impact on society
- Supreme search functionalities.
- Also-of-interest links to related content.
The multi-dimensional classification system allows quick access to relevant content: Filters for e.g. a specific material class and a specific application area can be combined to obtain only those articles covering the respective topic combinations.