Last updated on 14.03.2018
The most complete and comprehensive commentary on the German Com-mercial Code available, this online resource also addresses numerous related areas of law. Its strong reputation is based on a combination of academically rigorous and practice-oriented commentary, written by renowned authors and contributors from both active legal practice and academia.
The work comprises 15 volumes, organized according to the books of the German Commercial Code. In addition to coverage of all areas of commer-cial law (with the exception of maritime law), the Staub Commentary in-cludes a detailed presentation of accounting law, bank contract law, the CMR convention, and transportation law.
The online version provides readers with of all volumes of the current edition published so far, and contains links to cited decisions and norms. Provisions that are not yet commented in the current edition will continuously be supplemented by way of the updates. Advanced search features ease access to the entire work.
- The most comprehensive commentary available on the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Explains all aspects of commercial law (with the exception of maritime law), including accounting law, bank contract law, the CMR convention, and transportation law
- Advanced search features ease access to the entire work
- The commentary contains links to cited decisions and norms
- Updated several times each year