Process Engineering and Chemistry
Our largest collection, with 32 titles and 28 journals encapsulating two of the most comprehensive and diverse topics in our entire STM catalog.
With a special emphasis in graduate textbooks, combining both topical and advanced subjects with complementary interdisciplinary works, this collection truly encompasses every facet of what goes into the research, development, and execution of Chemical and Engineering processes.
An indispensable collection for any academic or scientist in the Engineering or Chemical industry, as well as those working in contiguous fields.
- Sustainable Process Engineering
- Biorefineries Process Intensification
- Chemical Energy Storage
- Industrial Separation Catalysis
- Risk Management
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Non-equilibrium thermodynamics and physical kinetics, by Bikkin, Halid / Lyapilin, Igor I.
- Chemistry of High-Energy Materials, by Klapötke, Thomas M.
- Polymer Surface Characterization, ed. by Sabbatini, Luigia
- Chemical Photocatalysis, ed. by König, Burkhard
- Journal of Polymer Engineering
- International Journal of Emerging Electric Power Systems
- Journal for Manufacturing Science and Production
- Main Group Metal Chemistry