Signal and Speech Processing
Combining 17 titles and 3 journals in what is one of the fastest growing scientific disciplines, our Signal and Speech Processing collection collects some of the newest and most exciting research and developments of the last few years.
From up-to-date and tutorial-type presentations of MIMO as it relates to advances in communication and radar, to book series delving into everything from robotics to improved healthcare delivery, the scope of this collection is truly remarkable.
Including journals that publish cross-discipline research, providing a broader perspective into how these sciences can be utilized in multiple fields, this collection is ideal for anyone involved in speech and language technology development, personal identification security, signal and communication transmission, and computer code and software development.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science
- Audio Technology
- Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems
- Radon Series on Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Hansen-Schirra, Silvia / Neumann, Stella / Steiner, Erich, Cross-Linguistic Corpora for the Study of Translations. Insights from the Language Pair English-German
- Börm, Steffen / Mehl, Christian, Numerical Methods for Eigenvalue Problems
- Dey, Somnath / Samanta, Debasis, Unimodal and Multimodal Biometric Data Indexing
- Kuzmina, Margarita G. / Manykin, Eduard A. / Grichuk, Evgeny S., Oscillatory Neural Networks. In Problems of Parallel Information Processing