- Modeling and analysis in molecular biology and electrophysiology
- Computational and Mathematical Drug Design and Discovery
- Explorations of engagement
- Paleography nowadays: Achievements and challenges
- Analytic Functions and Related Topics
- Analytic Functions and Related Topics
- Current Issues in Morpho-syntax in Japanese and Korean
- Fake News in Library and Information Science
- The New Metaphysics: Analytic/Continental Crossovers
- Open Psychology Topical Issue Proposals
- Health Literacy and Physical Literacy in Library Practice
- Gender issues in Library and Information Science: Focusing on Visual Aspects
- Special Issue on the 2nd International Conference on Chemistry, Chemical Process and Engineering (IC3PE)
- Applications of Nonlinear Dynamics
- Special Issue on the 10th Polish Conference on Analytical Chemistry (POKOCHA 2018)
- Digital Humanities in Biblical Studies and Theology
- Social Reception of Humanoid Robots
- Computational Intelligence Methodologies Meets Recurrent Cancers – From Prediction to Prognosis
- Post-Neo-Classical Perspectives on Economic Development: Emerging Global Cities and Varieties of Capitalism Theorization
- Archaeoastronomy and Ethnoastronomy Research
- Harmonic Analysis: Smooth and Non-Smooth
- 4th International Conference on Green Chemistry and Sustainable Engineering 2018
- Computer Modeling in Philosophy
- Emerging Technologies in Computing
- Computing, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- NICE conference 2018
- Special Issue based on 2nd Global Conference on Applied Physics, Mathematics and Computing
- AGRITOURISM The 1st World Congress Bolzano, Italy: 7-9 November, 2018
- Special Issue based on 7th International Eurasian Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications (IECMSA-2018)
- Special Issue: NANOP 2018 (Conference Place: Rome, October 1st-3rd, 2018)
- The 1st International Conference on Biodynamic Research
- Congress FOOD 2030: Towards sustainable agri-food systems
- REFAB 2018
- Topical Issue on Internet of Things for the Food
- Special Issue on the 13th European IFSA Symposium
- Pragmatics and discourse analysis of the language of Japanese food
- Special Issue on Cyber-Society, Smart Computing and Technology
- Special Issue "RIEMain in Contact"
- Special Issue on Robot and Human Interactive Communication
- International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology
- Special Issue on the International Conference on Science, Applied Science, Teaching and Education 2019
- Dynamical Methods in Algebra, Geometry and Topology (DAGT)
- Design Thinking for Education
- Topical Issue on Intelligent Methods for Textual Information Retrieval
Dynamical Methods in Algebra, Geometry and Topology (DAGT)
Dikran Dikranjan, Università degli Studi di Udine, Italy
Anna Giordano Bruno, Università degli Studi di Udine, Italy
Simone Virili, Universidad de Murcia, Spain
In the last decades, several notions of entropy have been introduced in different areas of Mathematics. This allowed a dynamical perspective on classical problems in Algebra, Geometry and Topology. Though some technical details depend on the specific contexts, many common ideas underlie all these notions.
More information on the conference can be found at the web-site.This Special Issue follows the homonymous workshop held in Udine (Italy) in July 4-6, 2018.
We invite all the participants in the workshop and, more generally, any researcher in related areas, to contribute. Both original research and brief surveys of known results will be considered for publication.
The scope of this Special issue includes:
- Entropy (Topological entropy, algebraic entropy, measure entropy, ...)
- Amenable and sofic (semi)groups (Actions of such groups on topological/measure spaces, modules over group algebras, tiling results, ...)
- Scale Function in locally compact totally disconnected groups
- Circularly ordered dynamical systems,
- Entropy/critical exponents of groups
- Geodesic flow on Gromov hyperbolic groups
- Symbolic dynamics
HOW TO SUBMIT
Before submission authors should carefully read the Instructions for Authors, which are located at https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/taa.
Manuscripts should be submitted to the journal via online submission system Editorial Manager available for this journal at http://www.editorialmanager.com/taa/.
All the submissions will undergo the standard single-blind peer review system. When entering your submission please choose the type article option “Special Issue DAGT”.
Submissions for the special issue are now open.
The deadline for the submissions is December 31, 2018, but individual papers will be reviewed and published online as they arrive.
Contributors to the Special Issue will benefit from:
- fair and constructive peer review provided by recognized experts in the field,
- Open Access to your article for all interested readers,
- fast online publication of articles,
- no publication fees,
- free language assistance for authors from non-English speaking regions;
We are looking forward to your submission. If you have any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.