Paladyn. Journal of Behavioral Robotics: Special Issue based on Forum of Innovative Technologies 2017
This Special Issue will be based on Forum of Innovative Technologies (http://www.fit.agh.edu.pl/), a scientific conference gathering academic communities from Poland. During the meeting students and PhD students will be pleased to present interesting and innovative ideas in three fields:
- Energetics and environmental protection
- Information technology
- Mechanical engineering, automatic and robotics
The authors are requested to submit their full revised version of papers to the special issue complying the general scope of the journal. The submitted papers will undergo peer review process before they can be accepted. The deadline for submission is June 30th, 2017. Notification of acceptance will be communicated as we progress with the review process.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Before submission authors should carefully read the Instructions for Authors, available online at: https://www.degruyter.com/view/supplement/s20814836_Instructions_for_Authors.pdf.
All submissions to the Special Issue must be made electronically at http://www.editorialmanager.com/paladyn/ and will undergo the standard single-blind peer review system. When entering your submission choose the option Special Issue FIT 2017.
Submissions for the Special Issue are now open.
The deadline for the submissions is June 30, 2017 but individual papers will be reviewed and published online on an ongoing basis.
Contributors to the Special Issue will benefit from:
- fair and constructive peer review provided by recognized experts in the field,
- Open Access to your article for all interested readers,
- fast online publication of articles,
- no publication fees,
- convenient, web-based paper submission and tracking system – Editorial Manager,
- free language assistance for authors from non-English speaking regions;
We are looking forward to your submission. If you have any question, please contact us at Justyna.email@example.com