- Modeling and analysis in molecular biology and electrophysiology
- Computational and Mathematical Drug Design and Discovery
- Explorations of engagement
- Paleography nowadays: Achievements and challenges
- Analytic Functions and Related Topics
- Analytic Functions and Related Topics
- Current Issues in Morpho-syntax in Japanese and Korean
- Fake News in Library and Information Science
- The New Metaphysics: Analytic/Continental Crossovers
- Open Psychology Topical Issue Proposals
- Health Literacy and Physical Literacy in Library Practice
- Gender issues in Library and Information Science: Focusing on Visual Aspects
- Special Issue on the 2nd International Conference on Chemistry, Chemical Process and Engineering (IC3PE)
- Applications of Nonlinear Dynamics
- Special Issue on the 10th Polish Conference on Analytical Chemistry (POKOCHA 2018)
- Digital Humanities in Biblical Studies and Theology
- Social Reception of Humanoid Robots
- Computational Intelligence Methodologies Meets Recurrent Cancers – From Prediction to Prognosis
- Post-Neo-Classical Perspectives on Economic Development: Emerging Global Cities and Varieties of Capitalism Theorization
- Archaeoastronomy and Ethnoastronomy Research
- Harmonic Analysis: Smooth and Non-Smooth
- 4th International Conference on Green Chemistry and Sustainable Engineering 2018
- Computer Modeling in Philosophy
- Emerging Technologies in Computing
- Computing, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- NICE conference 2018
- Special Issue based on 2nd Global Conference on Applied Physics, Mathematics and Computing
- AGRITOURISM The 1st World Congress Bolzano, Italy: 7-9 November, 2018
- Special Issue based on 7th International Eurasian Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications (IECMSA-2018)
- Special Issue: NANOP 2018 (Conference Place: Rome, October 1st-3rd, 2018)
- The 1st International Conference on Biodynamic Research
- Congress FOOD 2030: Towards sustainable agri-food systems
- REFAB 2018
- Topical Issue on Internet of Things for the Food
- Special Issue on the 13th European IFSA Symposium
- Pragmatics and discourse analysis of the language of Japanese food
- Special Issue on Cyber-Society, Smart Computing and Technology
- Special Issue "RIEMain in Contact"
- Special Issue on Robot and Human Interactive Communication
Special Issue on Robot and Human Interactive Communication
◄ Back to journal
This Special Issue in Paladyn, Journal of Behavioral Robotics is devoted to the publication of high-quality research papers presented during the 27th IEEE International Conference on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (RO-MAN 2018), http://ro-man2018.org, the leading forum that covers state-of-the-art innovative results in a wide range of topics related to robot and human interactive communication. The theme of this edition is “social intelligence in interactive robots”.
The conference participants, who are interested in contributing to this Special Issue, are requested to submit their extended papers, complying the general scope of the journal. The submitted papers will undergo peer review process before they can be accepted. Notification of acceptance will be communicated as we progress with the review process.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Before submission authors should carefully read the Instruction for Authors:
For an initial submission, the authors are strongly advised to upload their entire manuscript, including tables and figures, as a single PDF file. Authors are strongly advised to submit the final version of the paper using the journal’s LATEX template.
All submissions to the Special Issue must be made electronically via online submission system Editorial Manager:
All manuscripts will undergo the standard peer-review procedure (single blind, at least two independent reviewers). When entering your submission via online submission system please choose the article type “SI based on IEEE ROMAN 2018”.
The deadline for submission is 10th January 2019, but individual papers will be reviewed and published online on an ongoing basis.
Contributors to the Special Issue will benefit from:
- fair and constructive peer review provided by experts in the field
- no space constraints
- NO submission and publication FEES
- convenient, web-based paper submission and tracking system – editorial manager
- free language assistance for authors from non-English speaking regions
- fast online publication of articles (continuous publication model)
- Open Access to your article for all interested readers
- indexation in SCOPUS
- long-time preservation (articles archived in Portico)
- extensive post-publication promotion
We are looking forward to your submission.
In case of any questions please contact us at Justyna.Zuk@degruyteropen.com (Dr. Justyna Żuk, ME of Paladyn. JBR).