Optical Data Processing and Storage: Displays, Imaging and Holographic Technology
Yi-Hsin Lin, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
The aim of this special issue is to provide recent state-of-the-art developments in Displays, imaging and holographic technology.
The topics of interest may include, but are not limited to:
· Imaging systems and components
· Data processing in imaging systems and light field technology
· Systems and data processing in holographic technology
· Materials related to displays, imaging and holographic technology.
· Integrated optics, signal processing, fiber optics.
· Optical storage (methods)
HOW TO SUBMIT
The authors are kindly invited to submit their manuscripts by email to Coordinating Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to Journal Editor (email@example.com). All papers will go through the journal’s high standards, quick, fair and comprehensive peer-review procedure. Instructions for authors are available on the journal website. In case of any questions please contact Coordinating Editor or Journal Editor.