Discover our diverse and high-quality journal program, offering more than 900 journals covering all areas of scientific research.
- More than 900 journals, 381 subscription based, 565 open access
- More than 860 journals in English, with 306 of them subscription-based
- 9 new eJournals in 2017
- High-impact: 163 journals received an Impact Factor for 2016
- Free access to all volumes since 1995 for subscribers
- Free access for newly launched titles
- Great discounts based on number of titles and FTE bandings
- Individual purchasing options: individual subscriptions, Pick & Choose, set packages
- User-friendly DRM: Free download, print and store contents for personal use
- Publisher Partner journals are included in the packages
- Constant access to each journal secured by Portico
- De Gruyter Publisher Guarantee
PRICES AND PACKAGES
We apply multi-site pricing for institutions with more than one campus or location. Please contact your Sales Manager for details.
(ISSNs, prices, URLs etc.)
English language titles only:
Don’t miss the journal program of our Publisher Partners. Their journals are included in all De Gruyter price lists and packages.
As of 2015 De Gruyter also delivers the print issues of Publisher Partner journals to all customers with a bundle subscription.
For our customers outside Germany, Austria, and Switzerland we will be offering 19 journals of our Partner Wolters Kluwer. These journals will not be included in our packages but will be available in a separate collection.
- AfP - Zeitschrift für Medien- und Kommunikationsrecht (new in the journal packages 2018, take-over)
- Chemistry Teacher International (new launch, Open Access)
- Die Aktiengesellschaft (new in the journal packages 2018, take-over)
- Elenchos (new in the journal packages 2019, take-over)
- Energy Today (new in the journal packages 2018, official e-magazine of the American Energy Society, free online access in 2017)
- Informationen Deutsch als Fremdsprache (new in the journal packages 2018, take-over)
- Internationale Steuer-Rundschau (new in the journal packages 2018, take-over)
- Journal of Advanced Oxidation Technologies (new in the journal packages 2018, take-over)
- Journal of Japanese Linguistics (new in the journal packages 2018, take-over)
- Journal of Modeling in Mechanics and Materials (new in the journal packages 2018, new launch with free online access in 2017)
- Journal of Transition Medicine (JTM) (new launch, Open Access, first issue 2018)
- Pharmaceutical Technology in Hospital Pharmacies (new launch with free online access in 2017)
- Physical Sciences Review (new launch with free online access in 2017)
- Public History International (new launch, Open Access)
- Scandinavian Journal of Pain (take over, beginning with Volume 16 in 2018)
- SIRIUS - Zeitschrift für Strategische Analysen (new in the journal packages 2018, new launch with free online access in 2017)
ABSTRACTING AND INDEXING
Promotional Material for libraries that are running a journal trial
Flyer (A4, Euro and GBP prices)
Flyer (lettersize, US Dollar prices)