- toggleHow to ensure the quality of open access publications
- Open Access Publications
- Open Access Contact
- Open Access Links
- Open Access Agreements
- Institutional Membership Info
- Institutional Membership Offer
- Institutional Membership Authors
- Institutional Membership Members
- toggleInformation for Open Access Authors and Editors
- Open Access for Societies
Institutional Membership Info
INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
In response to the increasing demand for open access publishing, we offer a discount-based Institutional Membership program.
The offer is designed to make the formal process of covering the costs of Article Processing Charges (APC) and Book Processing Charges (BPC) more straightforward for the universitie, research institutes or funding bodies and to save costs through loyalty discounts.
Authors from participating institutions can publish open access in all products of the De Gruyter group, such as
- journal articles
- book chapters
If you are interested in our Institutional Membership Program please contact our Sales Team.