De Gruyter partners with institutions to make OA publishing easier for its authors. Our Institutional Membership agreement puts librarians in control of open access spending and frees authors from paying APCs directly by introducing a simplified payment system.
What do we offer?
- Secure payment system to allow institutions to directly cover the costs of Article Processing Charges (APCs) for affiliated authors with funds dedicated to OA publishing
- Generous discount and waiver scheme on open access publication fees for all De Gruyter pure and hybrid journals and all pure OA books, when requested
- Support service for institutions (librarians) and authors
- Increased visibility of published articles
- Development of OA publishing at your home institution
What you can do?
- We are flexible - choose what invoicing option works best for you
- We need your help – assist us with promoting our Institutional Membership offer at your home institution
For more information, contact OAfunding@degruyter.com