- Amsterdam University Press
- Columbia University Press
- Cornell University Press
- Gorgias Press
- Gütersloher Verlagshaus
- Harvard University Press
- Iberoamericana Vervuert
- The Institute of Southeast Asian Studies (ISEAS) Publishing
- Multilingual Matters
- Princeton University Press
- Rutgers University Press
- RWS Verlag
- transcript Verlag
- University of California Press
- University of Chicago Press
- University of Hawai‘i Press
- University of Pennsylvania Press
- University of Toronto Press
- Verlag Dr. Otto Schmidt
- Vincentz Network
- Yale University Press
The Institute of Southeast Asian Studies (ISEAS) Publishing
In 2017, The ISEAS – Yusof Ishak Institute in Singapore and De Gruyter have formed an editorial and commercial partnership for ISEAS’s ebooks in South East Asian Social Studies, Politics and Economics.
The partnership will allow De Gruyter to distribute frontlist and backlist titles of ISEAS to a global audience.
From an editorial perspective, the partnership will allow both De Gruyter and ISEAS to increase the visibility of their content in Asian Studies and Social Sciences. ISEAS’ publications will be part of De Gruyter’s Asian Studies collection.
PRODUCTS OF MULTILINGUAL MATTERS
~ 10 titles
~ 80 titles
~ 500 titles
~ 350 titles
ISEAS Publications are part of our Asian Studies Collection.
ISEAS Publishing is a dynamic academic press with more than 40 years’ experience. It is the largest publisher of academic books that focuses on Southeast Asian politics, economics and social issues.
The Mission of ISEAS Publishing is:
- To disseminate research on Southeast Asia as widely as possible throughout the world.
- To produce quality books and journals, benchmarked with other world-class scholarly publishers.