For almost 200 years, De Gruyter has published results from all important mathematical disciplines. Our portfolio is especially well-known for group theory, numerics and stochastics.
Our publications are not only relevant for mathematicians, but through their relation to applied mathematics, also cover areas of physics and engineering.
- A long tradition in mathematics: publisher of the world’s oldest mathematical journal still in existence (dating from 1826)
- Close cooperation with the German Mathematical Society (DMV)
- Growing portfolio, in particular in the area of non-linear analysis, applied mathematics and stochastics
- Publication of research results from internationally renowned institutes and societies, for example from the Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics (RICAM)
- Textbooks ranging from undergraduate lectures to postgraduate level titles
- Tobias Colding, MIT, USA, editor of Crelles Journal für die reine und angewandte Mathematik
- Christian Bär, Universität Potsdam, Germany, author of Elementare Differentialgeometrie
- Judea Pearl, UCLA, USA, editor of Journal of Causal Inference
- Hans Föllmer, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany, author of Stochastic Finance
- Fritz Gesztesy, Baylor University, USA, editor of the Studies in Mathematics
- Louis Nirenberg, Courant Institute, NYU, USA, editor of the Series in Nonlinear Analysis and Applications
- Christopher Sogge, Johns Hopkins University, USA, editor of Forum Mathematicum
- János Pach, EPFL, Switzerland, editor of the Series in Discrete
Mathematics and Applications
- German Mathematical Society (DMV)
- Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics (Austrian Academy of Sciences)
- Institute of Mathematics of the National Academy of Science of Belarus
“What I like about De Gruyter is their ability to find custom-tailored solutions for individual projects, bringing together the custom needs of the editors, highest standards in academic publication as well as its constraints.”
Prof. Dr. Jürg Kramer, former President of the German Mathematical Society (DMV), Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
> Editorial contact
> Please send your orders to orders [ at ] degruyter.com
> Download Fact Sheet Mathematics