The topic of medicine has a long tradition at De Gruyter: What began over 120 years ago with the first edition of our clinical dictionary has now grown into a broad portfolio of products.
Our medical literature, available as in-depth textbooks, practical manuals and internationally cited, prestigious journals, offers comprehensive, quality assured expertise.
De Gruyter is able to support aspiring physicians through every stage of their development and career: from medical student to specialist, supplying clinical and practical relevance.
- Relevant, evidence-based, and professional information
- Renowned experts as authors and editors
- Pschyrembel – the traditional standard for secure, current medical knowledge
- A growing portfolio, particularly in the areas of gynaecology, internal medicine, and surgery
- Innovative products such as Pschyrembel Online and the Pschyrembel App
- Well-known international journals
- Collaboration with international associations such as the European Federation of Clinical Chemistry
and Laboratory Medicine (EFLM)
- Open Access publishing options for both journals and book publications
- Joachim W. Dudenhausen, Clinic for Obstetrics, Charité Berlin, Germany, editor of the series Hot Topics in Perinatal Medicine et al.
- Mario Plebani, Università degli Studi di Padova, Padua, Italy, editor of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine et al.
- Oliver Razum, Universität Bielefeld; editor of Public Health et al.
- Erich Saling, Erich Saling-Institute of Perinatal Medicine, Berlin,
Germany, editor of The Beginnings of Perinatal Medicine
- Joachim Jähne, DIAKOVERE Henriettenstift, Hannover, Herausgeber
von Innovative Surgical Sciences
- European Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine
- European Society of Pharmacogenomics and Theragnostics
- World Association of Perinatal Medicine
“As with my last book, I am once again impressed by the excellent handling of this project by the De Gruyter team!”
Prof. Engelbert Hanzal, WG Urogynaecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery, The Medical University of Vienna
> Editorial contact
> Please send your orders to orders [ at ] degruyter.com
> Download Fact Sheet Medicine