CLOSE COOPERATION WITH OUR EDITORS
Editors in all of De Gruyter’s editorial departments are looking forward to working on an overall strategic development for your society publications.
We keep in close touch with you as our partners:
- We set up regular meetings with you OR you can approach us at any time
- We actively participate in the relevant conferences for your field of research
- De Gruyter’s Open Access policy offers you a range of possibilities to publish Open Access (hybrid model / article processing fee)
- De Gruyter Online offers a number of helpful features
Especially for society journals we provide a number of attractive services to authors including:
- Detailed reporting throughout the year and annual publisher‘s report
- Distribution of complimentary post-print e-offprints (pdf format)
- Distribution of complimentary print copies for guest editors of and contributors to special issues
- Institutional repository policy: Authors may place a link to the published version of their journal article following a 1-year embargo period
- Special discounts extended to journal contributors on purchases of print issues
De Gruyter is committed to the NISO-Standard Transfer to ensure the accessibility of any publication to the academic community even when a society decides to change publishers.