GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION AND SALES
De Gruyter’s sales strategies guarantee optimal distribution and visibility of your society publication to libraries and booksellers worldwide.
Our Sales Department works closely with major bookstores, large library suppliers, and academic libraries throughout the world.
Journal subscriptions are solicited by our sales staff with international reach to the global market, backed-up by numerous subscription agents throughout the world.
- Subscriptions are sold in various formats (print, online, print+online) to institutional libraries and individuals subscribers
- De Gruyter has established a number of international consortia agreements which are continuously expanded. Your society journal is included in the consortia deals.
- Inclusion of the journals in large, electronic journal packages and subject packages
- International distribution of current issues of the journal through our distributions Rhenus (All over the world except The Americas) and PPF/Turpin (The Americas)
- Distribution of back issues (print) of the journal through the reprinters/stockists Schmidt Periodicals (New York, NY & Bad Feilnbach, Germany)