- Open Medicine: Topical Issue on Ophthalmology
- Open Medicine: Topical Issue on Thoracic Oncology
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Recent Developments in Applied and Engineering Mathematics
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Advances on Modelling of Flowing and Transport in Porous Media
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Information Technology and Computational Physics
- Open Medicine: Topical Issue on Chronic Diseases in Respiratory system; Cancer Target Therapy; Precision Medicine
- Open Theology: Topical Issue on Multiple Religious Belonging
- Open Theology: Topical Issue on Alternative Religiosities in the Soviet Union and the Communist East-Central Europe: Formations, Resistances and Manifestations
- Open Chemistry: Topical Issue on Recycling by-products and waste materials to restore degraded environments, and/or use as biosorbents
- Open Chemistry: Natural Products with Biological Activities
- Open Chemistry: Topical Issue on Polymer Science
- Open Chemistry: Topical Issue on Advanced organic functional materials for practical applications
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue on A Multilingual Focus on Lexicography and Phraseography
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue on Personal Narrative Online
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue on Sign Linguistics and Gesture Studies
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue "Place reference in conversation"
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue on Treebanking and Ancient Languages: Current and Prospective Research
- Open Agriculture: Topical Issue on Beyond biofuel: bio-based products at the gateway of the European bioeconomy
- Open Agriculture: Special Issue on the 3rd Biotechnology Summit 2016
- Open Agriculture: Topical Issue on Agriculture in Space
- Open Mathematics: Topical Issue on “Metaheuristics: Methods and Applications”
- Open Mathematics: Topical Issue on “Cyber-Security Mathematics”
- Open Life Sciences: Topical Issue on Cancer Signaling, Metastasis and Target Therapy
- Open Life Sciences: Special Issue on CleanWAS 2015
- Open Mathematics: Special Issue on Recent Developments in Differential Equations
- Open Engineering: Topical Issue on “ICEUBI2015 – International Conference on Engineering UBI 2015 – Engineering for Society”
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Challenging Digital Archaeology
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Bioarchaeology
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Food and the Senses
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Advances in Arctic Archaeology
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Uncovering Historical Routes for Sustainable Mobility: Methods, Tools and Case Studies
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Aspects of non-professional metal detecting in Europe
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Understanding diversity in Neolithic houses and households
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Portable XRF in Archaeology and Museum Studies
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Nonlinear Dynamics in General and Dynamical Systems in particular
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue on Historical Sociolinguistic Philology
- Innovation and Impact: Topical Issue on Polish Scientific Networks
- Innovation and Impact: Topical Issue „Start-up: a girl thing”
- Molecular Based Mathematical Biology: Special Issue on Topological modeling and analysis of big data in biomolecules
- Molecular Based Mathematical Biology: Special Issue on Molecular bioscience and biophysics: models, methods and applications
- Molecular Based Mathematical Biology: Special Issue on Modeling and Computations on Lipid Bilayer Membranes
- Mathematical Morphology - Theory and Applications: Special Issue on Advances on Discrete Geometry and Mathematical Morphology for Computer Vision
- Open Mathematics: Topical Issue on Topological and algebraic genericity in Inﬁnite Dimensional Spaces
- Bioethanol: Topical Issue on Bioethanol Production from First, Second and Third Generation
- DNA Barcodes: Topical Issue on DNA Barcoding of Fishes
- Change and Adaptation in Socio-Ecological Systems: Topical Issue on Sustainability in the Water-Energy-Food Nexus
- Person and knowledge: from participant-role to epistemic marking
- Special Issue in Acta Geophysica on Statistical Seismology
- Open Chemistry: Topical Issue on Chemical Synthesis of Nanomaterials for Solar Energy conversion, storage and Environmental Applications
- Special Issue on “Mathematical modelling in applied sciences”
- Organic Photonics and Photovoltaics: Topical Issue on Organic Electronics
- Topological Algebra and its Applications: Special Issue - Proceedings from the International Conference dedicated to the 120th anniversary of Kazimierz Kuratowski
- Optofluidics, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics: Special Issue on Cell manipulation and analysis in microfluidic chips
- Mathematical Morphology - Theory and Applications: Special Issue - 13th International Symposium on Mathematical Morphology, 2017
- Open Agriculture: Special Issue on the APA 2016 - 10th Triennial Conference
- Optical Data Processing and Storage: Emerging Fields in Optics, Photonics and Materials - Fundamental Methods and Applications
- Optical Data Processing and Storage: Displays, Imaging and Holographic Technology
- Open Chemistry: Topical Issue on Catalysis
- Open Agriculture: Special Issue on the X European Mountain Convention and the I International Conference on Research for Sustainable Development in Mountain Regions
- Change and Adaptation in Socio-Ecological Systems: Special Issue on RegioResources 21 2016
- Change and Adaptation in Socio-Ecological Systems: Special Issue on Size of the Society – Linkages Between Material Flows and Stocks of Socio-economic Metabolism
- Open Linguistics: Special Issue on Perspectives on Language Sustainability: Discourses, Policies and Practices
- Special Matrices: Special Issue dedicated to the 8th Linear Algebra Workshop (LAW'17)
- Open Theology: Bible Translation
- Open Theology: Is Transreligious Theology Possible?
- Open Theology: Science and/or Religion - a 21st Century Debate
- Open Theology: Analytic Perspectives on Method and Authority in Theology
- Open Archeology: Topical Issue on Exploring Advances in the Use of 3D Models of Objects in Archaeological Research
- Open Chemistry: Topical Issue on Agriculture
- Open Chemistry: Topical Issue on Research for Natural Bioactive Products
- Open Chemistry: Topical Issue on Continuous-Flow Synthesis
- Open Theology: Phenomenology of Religious Experience
- Open Economics: Shadow Economy and Economics of Crime
- Open Cultural Studies: Media and Emotions. The New Frontiers of Affect in Digital Culture
- Open Cultural Studies: On Uses of Black Camp
- Open Cultural Studies: Materiality, Objects and Objecthood
- Open Cultural Studies: Migration and Translation
- Open Medicine: Topical Issue on Cancer Biomarkers
- Open Cultural Studies: Popular Mediations of Science - Critical Perspectives on Science and its Contexts
- Open Cultural Studies: The Pre-Raphaelites and Antiquity
- Open Theology: Cognitive Linguistics and Theology
- Paladyn Journal of Behavioral Robotics: Special Issue based on ECCE 2017
- Open Cultural Studies: Multicultural Cervantes
- Open Cultural Studies: B(l)ack Futures - Flat Time in Black Performance
- Special Issue on Inferences in interaction and language change
- Open Cultural Studies: Minority languages and cultures and the politics of disenfranchisement
- Electrospinning: Electrospinning in Tissue Engineering
- Open Cultural Studies: Transmediating Culture(s)?
- Nonautonomous Dynamical Systems: Recent Developments in Differential Equations and Their Applications
- Open Physics: Advanced physics in membrane transport and technology
- Dependence Modeling: Special Issue for the Salzburg Workshop on Dependence Models & Copulas
- Molecular Based Mathematical Biology: Microscopic charge/particle transport at molecular level
- Open Life Sciences: Precision Medicine
- Open Computer Science: Modern Trends in Computer Science
- Open Cultural Studies: Victorians Like Us - Domesticity and Worldliness
- Open Archeology: Communities United: Linking Archaeological Record and Conceptual Approaches on Social Cohesion
- Electrospinning: Functional Electrospun Nanofibers for Food and Packaging Applications
- Open Archeology: From Line to Colour - Social Context and Visual Communication of Prehistoric Art
- Open Engineering: International Conference on Engineering, Science and Applications
- Dependence Modeling: Contributions in Multivariate Predictive Analytics
- Special Matrices: Linear Algebra and its Applications
- Open Economics: Family and Health in the Age of Inequality
- Open Engineering: Desktop Grids for High Performance Computing
- Open Engineering: Sustainable Energy, Engineering, Materials and Environment 2017
- Open Engineering: Non-ferrous metals and minerals
- Open Engineering: Recent Trends in Mathematical Analysis and their Applications
- Computational and Mathematical Biophysics: Bio-molecular data modeling and mining
- Paladyn. Journal of Behavioral Robotics: Special Issue based on Forum of Innovative Technologies 2017
- Open Computer Science: Applied Computing in Science and Engineering
- Open Computer Science: Informatics
- Open Computer Science: Information Technology
- Open Theology: Call for proposals
- Paladyn, Journal of Behavioral Robotics: Topical Issue on Roboethics
- High Speed Machining: Machining Difficult-to-Cut Materials
- Open Physics: Special Issue of 2nd International Conference on Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences
- Open Computer Science: The Theory and Practice of Behavioural Types
- Open Computer Science: Computational methods in bioinformatics and biomedicine
- Open Archeology: Call for proposals
- Open Physics: Ever-New “Loopholes” in Bell’s Argument and Experimental Tests
- Complex Manifolds: COMPLEX AND DIFFERENTIAL GEOMETRY
- Open Life Sciences: Agricultural and Biological Sciences
- Quantum Measurements and Quantum Metrology: Topical Issue on Quantum-enhanced metrology and sensing for quantum technologies
- Special Issue on Advances in Algebraic-Topological Structures and their Applications
- Topical Issue on Bond Activation
- Special Issue on the 4th North and East European Congress on Food (NEEFood) - 10-13 September 2017, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Special Issue based on the 2nd Workshop on Behavior Adaptation, Interaction and Learning for Assistive Robotics at IEEE RO-MAN 2017
- SPECIAL ISSUE: ICEUBI2017 - International Congress on Engineering – A Vision for the Future
- Special Issue based on the Workshop on ARtificial Perception, MAchine Learning and DAtasets for Human-Robot Interaction (ARMADA'17) at IEEE RO-MAN 2017
- SPECIAL ISSUE: ADVANCE MATERIAL
- SPECIAL ISSUE on Robots in Contexts: Human-Robot Interaction as Physically and Socially Embedded
- Special Issue: “Habits and Rituals”
- Special Issue “GCEC2017”
- SPECIAL ISSUE : Automation in Finland
- TOPICAL ISSUE: Assessment, Diagnosis, Energy Efficiency and Building Refurbishment for Sustainability
- Topical Issue on Bioorthogonal Chemistry applied to the development of the Molecular Imaging
- TOPICAL ISSUE: Multimedia Structuring and Understanding by Automatic Recognition
- Topical Issue: Clean Energy: Materials, Processes and Energy Generation
- Special Issue based on the International Conference on Mathematics (ICOMATH 2018)
- CFP: Black Womanhood in Popular Culture
- TOPICAL ISSUE: Modern Manufacturing Technologies
- Open Source CFD for Engineering Design
- Special Issue on the 4th International Conference on Agriculture and Forestry
- Global Philosophies as a New Horizon for Christian Theology and Philosophy of Religion
- The Archaeology of Sicily in 3D
- Intersubjectivity and Reciprocal Causality within Contemporary Understanding of the God-World Relationship
- Special Issue on the International Conference on Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology (ABB 2018)
- Systems of tense, aspect, modality, evidentiality and polarity in Functional Discourse Grammar
- Topical Issue on Contextualising the Dead
- Contemporary African and Black Diasporic Spaces in Europe
- Topical Issue on Current Trends in some special functions and polynomials with their applications
- OPENLY ABOUT OPEN ACCESS
- Special Issue on the 18th International Symposium on Electromagnetic Fields in Mechatronics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Arterial Hypertension
- New Nationalisms in European and Postcolonial Discourses
- Geomedia and the City
- Marx, Semiotics and Political Praxis
- Effects of Animacy in Grammar and Cognition
- J. G. Ballard and Making
- PHENOMENOLOGY IN DIALOGUE: RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE, VISUALITY, AND THE LIFEWORLD
- The Danubian Provinces of the Roman Empire
- Smart acoustic solutions for smart cities
- Recognizing Encounters with Ultimacy Across Religious Boundaries
- Latin American Perspectives on Religion
- Women’s Spring: Feminism, Nationalism and Civil Disobedience
- Seal Conf
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- Rethinking Reformation
- Emerging Technologies in Computing
- Computing, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Information Retrieval and Knowledge Management
- The IUFRO 125th Anniversary Congress – Division 4 "Forest Assessment, Modelling and Management”; Working Group 4.05.00
- Natural Language and Speech Processing
- Applied Modeling and Computer Technologies
- Scientific Studies of Obsidian Sources and Trade
- The International Symposium on Materials Chemistry (ISyMC’18)
- Social Robots in Therapy: Focusing on Autonomy and Ethical Challenges
- Type error diagnosis and closely related fields
- Advances in Qualitative Theory of Diﬀerential Equations and Their Applications
- Ethnography in HRI Research
- Environmental Chemistry
- Capitalist Aesthetics
- Experience in a New Key
- Strategy Contributions to Cognitive Aging
- Photosensitive Soft Materials and Devices - Fundamentals and Applications
- The 4th International Conference on Computational and Experimental Science and Engineering (ICCESEN-2017)
- Capitalist Aesthetics
- Mathematical modelling and analysis for moist atmospheric flows
- Recent Advances in Marine Natural Products Chemistry
- DOES PUBLIC ART HAVE TO BE BAD ART?
- Topical Issue on Ulam Stability
- Topical Issue on Deep Learning and Neural Systems in Robotics
- Linguistic variation
- Argument Structure Across Modalities
- Environment, Green Technology, and Engineering International Conference (EGTEIC)
- 2nd International Research Conference on Sustainable Energy, Engineering, Materials and Environment (IRCSEEME)
- Of Sacred Crossroads: Cultural Studies and the Sacred
- Phenomenology of Religious Experience II: Perspectives in Theology
- Special Issue based on IEEE International Workshop on Advanced Robotics and its Social Impacts (ARSO 2018)
- Nitrogen uptake and kinetics in key staple cereal crops
- OBJECTS ACROSS THE TRADITIONS
- Superconductivity in doped p-terphenyl and related organics
- Economics of Science and Innovation
- Special Issue based on NEW FRIENDS 2018
- Special Issue on the 13th Joint Conference on Chemistry (13th JCC)
Special Issue on “Mathematical modelling in applied sciences”
Special Issue on “Mathematical modelling in applied sciences”
Abdumauvlen Berdyshev, Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abai, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Maksat Kalimoldayev, Institute of Information and Computational Technologies, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Michael Ruzhansky, Imperial College London, UK
Development of the model of protected cross-border information interaction - Rustem Biyashev et al.
Optimization of people evacuation plan on the basis of wireless sensor network - Yedilkhan Amirgaliyev et al.
Using necessary optimality conditions for acceleration of the nonuniform covering optimization method - Yury Evtushenko et al.
N-bit Parity Neural Networks with minimum number of threshold neurons - Marat Arslanov et al.
Model of nonconventional encryption algorithm based on nested Feistel network - Saule Nyssanbayeva et al.
Voting procedures from the perspective of theory of neural networks - Ibragim Suleimenov et al.
Security analysis of an encryption scheme based on nonpositional polynomial notations - Nursulu Kapalova et al.
The symmetric form of poroelasticity dynamic equations in terms of velocities, stresses and pressure - Abdumauvlen Berdyshev et al.
Some properties of asymmetric Hopfield neural networks with finite time of transition between states - Ibragim Suleimenov et al.
Specifying temporal knowledge for workflows ontologies - Baurzhan Karabekov et al.
Modeling the spread of harmful substances in the atmosphere at a variable velocity profile - Allayarbek Aydosov et al.
Texture recognition by the methods of topological data analysis - Nikolay Makarenko et al.
Smart-system of distance learning of visually impaired people based on approaches of artificial intelligence – Galina Samigulina et al.
Automatic Speech Segmentation Using Throat-acoustic Correlation Coefficients – Rustam Mussabayev et al.
Automatic extraction of corollaries from semantic structure of text - Abyz Nurtazin et al.
A tool for simulating parallel branch-and-bound methods - Yana Golubeva et al.
Information system based on the mathematical model of the EPS – Maksat Kalimoldayev et al.
To the theory of modeling of electric power and electric contact systems - Maksat Kalimoldayev et al.
The multipliers of multiple trigonometric fourier series - Aizhan Ydyrys et al.
Interval arithmetic in calculations - Gaziza Bairbekova et al.
An iterative method to calculate the thermal characteristics of the rock mass with inaccurate initial data - Bolatbek Rysbaiuly et al.
Solving the problem of two viscous incompressible fluid media in the case of constant phase saturations - Zharasbek Baishemirov et al.
Numerical simulation of the free convection in a viscous compressible fluid - Yury Perepechko et al.
First results in the development of a mobile robot with trajectory planning and object recognition capabilities - Talgat Islamgozhayev et al.
Persian sentences to phoneme sequences conversion based on recurrent neural networks - Mohseni Behbahani et al.
Development and research of the algorithm for determining the maximum flow at distribution in the network - Aynur Ahmediyarova et al.