Open Engineering: Sustainable Energy, Engineering, Materials and Environment 2017
International Research Conference on Sustainable Energy, Engineering, Materials and Environment (SEEME), is organised by researchers from Northumbria University in partnership with Theorem Conferences and Events. This conference offers a platform for worldwide researchers and scientists from academia, industry and government to discuss proposals and disseminate results on sustainable energy and materials and its impact on engineering and our Environment.
Topics of the IRCSEEME:
- Sustainable Energy
HOW TO SUBMIT
Before submission authors should carefully read the Instructions for Authors, which are located here. All submissions to the Special Issue must be made electronically at via online submission system Editorial Manager.
All manuscripts will go through the Open Engineering high standards, quick, fair and comprehensive peer-review procedure. When entering your submission via online submission system please choose the type article Special Issue on Sustainable Energy, Engineering, Materials and Environment 2017
The deadline for the submissions is 30th September, 2017, but individual papers will be reviewed and published online as they arrive.
Contributors to the Special Issue will benefit from:
- fair and constructive peer review provided by recognized experts in the field,
- Open Access to your article for all interested readers,
- fast online publication of articles,
- online submission and tracking system,
- free language assistance for authors from non-English speaking regions;
- increased visibility and readership
- increased and accelerated citations
- no space constraints
- extensive promotion of best articles
We are looking forward to your submission. If you have any question, please contact us:
Managing Editor: Karolina.Hejbudzka@degruyteropen.com