Open Engineering: Topical Issue on “ICEUBI2015 – International Conference on Engineering UBI 2015 – Engineering for Society”
Joao C.G. Lanzinha
Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture
University of Beira Interior, Portugal
“ICEUBI2015 – International Conference on Engineering UBI 2015 – Engineering for Society” will be held on 2-4 December 2015 in Covilha, Portugal.
ICEUBI2015isorganized by University of Beira Interior, located in Covilhã, Portugal, with the institutional support of Portuguese Order of Engineers. ICEUBI2015 aims to promote the contribution and concern of Engineering for human society, ensuring contact between researchers and practitioners from different fields of engineering and permit the dissemination of its research, innovation and development within the various sectors of economic activity.
The topics of the special issue include but are not limited to the following topics:
- Aero and Hydrodynamics;
- Aeronautics and Astronautics;
- Architecture, Design and Urban Planning;
- Bioengineering and Biotechnology;
- Electrotecnics and Electronics;
- Geotechnics, Geologics and Mining;
- Industrial Management, Production and Maintenance;
- Instrumentation, Automation and Control
- Mathematical Methods in Engineering;
- Mobility and Transportation;
- Space Systems and Geographic Information;
- Technological Innovation and Product Development;
- Technological Design;
- Transport Phenomena;
- Other Engineering Topics
More information about the conference you can find on the website: www.iceubi2015.ubi.pt
HOW TO SUBMIT
Before submission authors should carefully read the Instructions for Authors.
Submissions are due by June 30, 2016. To submit an article for Open Engineering, please use the on-line submission system http://www.editorialmanager.com/openeng/ choosing as article type: „ICEUBI 2015”. All articles should be submitted in english. All accepted papers will be published continuously.
Contributors to the Topical Issue will benefit from:
- fair and constructive peer review provided by recognized experts in the field,
- Open Access to your article for all interested readers,
- fast online publication of articles,
- no publication fees,
- free language assistance for authors from non-English speaking regions;
We are looking forward to your submission. In case of technical questions or problems please contact Managing Editor of the journal Dr. Irmina Grzegorek at email@example.com.