- Why publish with De Gruyter?
- toggleInformation for Authors
- toggleFor Societies
- De Gruyter Open Books
- De Gruyter Open Journals
- toggleDe Gruyter Open Book Announcements
- toggleDe Gruyter Open Article Highlights
- toggleDe Gruyter Open Topical Issues
- Open Medicine: Topical Issue on Ophthalmology
- Open Medicine: Topical Issue on Thoracic Oncology
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Advanced Computational Modelling of Nonlinear Physical Phenomena
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Uncertain Differential Equations: Theory, Methods and Applications
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Recent Developments in Applied and Engineering Mathematics
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Physics of Photons
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Advances on Modelling of Flowing and Transport in Porous Media
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Research Frontier in Molecular Reaction Dynamics
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Information Technology and Computational Physics
- Open Medicine: Topical Issue on Chronic Diseases in Respiratory system; Cancer Target Therapy; Precision Medicine
- Open Theology: Topical Issue on Religion and Racism – Intercultural Perspectives
- Open Theology: Topical Issue on Multiple Religious Belonging
- Open Theology: Topical Issue on Alternative Religiosities in the Soviet Union and the Communist East-Central Europe: Formations, Resistances and Manifestations
- Open Chemistry: Topical Issue on Recycling by-products and waste materials to restore degraded environments, and/or use as biosorbents
- Open Chemistry: Natural Products with Biological Activities
- Open Chemistry: Topical Issue on Polymer Science
- Open Chemistry: Topical Issue on Advanced organic functional materials for practical applications
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue on A Multilingual Focus on Lexicography and Phraseography
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue on Personal Narrative Online
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue on Sign Linguistics and Gesture Studies
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue "Place reference in conversation"
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue on Treebanking and Ancient Languages: Current and Prospective Research
- Open Agriculture: Topical Issue on Beyond biofuel: bio-based products at the gateway of the European bioeconomy
- Open Agriculture: Topical Issue "Towards a Circular Economy using Green Chemistry and Biorefinery"
- Open Agriculture: Special Issue on the 3rd Biotechnology Summit 2016
- Open Agriculture: Topical Issue on Agriculture in Space
- Open Mathematics: Topical Issue on “Metaheuristics: Methods and Applications”
- Open Mathematics: Topical Issue on “Cyber-Security Mathematics”
- Open Life Sciences: Topical Issue on Cancer Signaling, Metastasis and Target Therapy
- Open Life Sciences: Special Issue on CleanWAS 2015
- Open Theology: Topical Issue on Religious Recognition
- Open Theology: Call for proposals for upcoming Topical Issues in vol. 2017
- Open Mathematics: Special Issue on Recent Developments in Differential Equations
- Open Engineering: Topical Issue on “ICEUBI2015 – International Conference on Engineering UBI 2015 – Engineering for Society”
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Challenging Digital Archaeology
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Bioarchaeology
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Food and the Senses
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Advances in Arctic Archaeology
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Uncovering Historical Routes for Sustainable Mobility: Methods, Tools and Case Studies
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Aspects of non-professional metal detecting in Europe
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Understanding diversity in Neolithic houses and households
- Open Geosciences: Special Issue on Hydroinformatics and Water Management
- Open Geosciences: Special Issue on Frontiers in Earth Sciences
- Open Physics: Special Issue on Functional Advanced and Nanomaterials
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Portable XRF in Archaeology and Museum Studies
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Nonlinear Dynamics in General and Dynamical Systems in particular
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue on Historical Sociolinguistic Philology
- Innovation and Impact: Topical Issue on Polish Scientific Networks
- Innovation and Impact: Topical Issue „Start-up: a girl thing”
- Molecular Based Mathematical Biology: Special Issue on Topological modeling and analysis of big data in biomolecules
- Molecular Based Mathematical Biology: Special Issue on Molecular bioscience and biophysics: models, methods and applications
- Molecular Based Mathematical Biology: Special Issue on Modeling and Computations on Lipid Bilayer Membranes
- Mathematical Morphology - Theory and Applications: Special Issue on Advances on Discrete Geometry and Mathematical Morphology for Computer Vision
- Open Mathematics: Topical Issue on Topological and algebraic genericity in Inﬁnite Dimensional Spaces
- Bioethanol: Topical Issue on Bioethanol Production from First, Second and Third Generation
- DNA Barcodes: Topical Issue on DNA Barcoding of Fishes
- Change and Adaptation in Socio-Ecological Systems: Topical Issue on Sustainability in the Water-Energy-Food Nexus
- Person and knowledge: from participant-role to epistemic marking
- Special Issue in Acta Geophysica on Statistical Seismology
- Open Chemistry: Topical Issue on Chemical Synthesis of Nanomaterials for Solar Energy conversion, storage and Environmental Applications
- Special Issue on “Mathematical modelling in applied sciences”
- Organic Photonics and Photovoltaics: Topical Issue on Organic Electronics
- Topological Algebra and its Applications: Special Issue - Proceedings from the International Conference dedicated to the 120th anniversary of Kazimierz Kuratowski
Open Mathematics: Special Issue on Recent Developments in Differential Equations
Kenan Yildirim, Mus Alparslan University, Turkey
Mykola Ivanchov, I. Franko Lviv National University, Ukraine
Ivan Franko National University of Lviv in cooperation with Pidstryhach Institute for Applied Problems of Mechanics and Mathematics of NASU and National University “Lviv Polytechnic” organizes International Conference on Differential Equations Dedicated to the 110th Anniversary of Ya.B. Lopatynsky. The Conference will be held in Lviv, Ukraine from 20 to 24 of September, 2016.
For more deatils, please visit conference website.
The Conference continues a series of traditional scientific meetings dedicated to outstanding mathematicians who worked at Lviv University. The conference held this year is the fourth conference of this series dedicated to 110th anniversary of Ya. B. Lopatynsky. Ya. B. Lopatynsky is well known by the mathematicians of the world as a great specialist in the theory of partial differential equations. In his famous work of 1953 he established the condition of well-posedness of general boundary value problems for elliptic systems of partial differential equations known as “Lopatynsky’s condition”. Ya.B. Lopatynsky worked at Lviv University during 1946-1963. He was the creator of the department of differential equations (1953) at Lviv University.
This Special Issue on Recent Developments in Differential Equations will crown the 4th International Conference on Differential Equations dedicated to the 110th anniversary of Ya. B. Lopatynsky.
The special issue is concerned with the theory and the applications of differential equations. The main aim of the special issue is to bring together not only mathematicians but also those engineers, physicists, and other scientists for whom differential equations are valuable research tools.
Specific topics include but are not limited to:
- Mathematical control theory
- Ordinary differential equations
- Partial differential equations
- Stochastic differential equations
- Fractional differential equations
- Time Scale Dynamic Equations
- Topological dynamics
- Related topics about the Differential Equations
We seek high-quality original research papers, as well as communications and survey papers related to the topic of this issue.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Before submission authors should carefully read the Instructions for Authors, which are located here.
All submissions to the Topical Issue must be made electronically at via online submission system Editorial Manager
All manuscripts will undergo the standard peer review process. When entering your submission via online submission system please choose the option SI on Recent Developments in DEs.
The deadline for the submissions is 30th November, 2016, but individual papers will be reviewed and published online as they arrive.
Authors submitting to this Special issue will receive an automatic discount of 10%. The publisher reserved additional discounts or waivers for Authors with limited or no funding. Please send your requests for discounts or waivers to the Editorial Office (Agnieszka.Bednarczyk-Drag@degruyteropen.com) just after the submission so we can ensure they are reserved in advance.
Contributors to the Topical Issue will benefit from:
- fair and constructive peer review provided by recognized experts in the field,
- Open Access to your article for all interested readers,
- fast online publication of articles,
- online submission and tracking system,
- free language assistance for authors from non-English speaking regions;
We are looking forward to your submission. If you have any question, please contact us:
Managing Editor: Agnieszka.Bednarczyk-Drag@degruyteropen.com
Kenan Yildirim: email@example.com
Mykola Ivanchov: firstname.lastname@example.org