◄ Back to journal
Mustafa Bayram, Yildiz Technical University, Turkey
Aydin Secer, Yildiz Technical University, Turkey
This Issue originates the INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON APPLIED ANALYSIS AND MATHEMATICAL MODELLING (ICAAMM2015) jointly organized by Yildiz Technical University, University Putra Malaysia and Malaysian Mathematical Sciences Society. The conference was held in Istanbul, Turkey on 8-12 June 2015.
The goal of the issue is to bring together active researchers from Mathematics, Physics and Engineering to showcase their state-of-the-art research results and hopefully to forge new cross-disciplinary interactions among the participants. The issue will also provide a unique opportunity for in-depth technical discussions and exchange of ideas in Mathematics and Engineering, as well as exploring the potential of their applications in natural and social sciences, engineering, technology, industry and finance. Although many different types of contributions were presented at the conference, we intend to focus on publishing only high quality papers which outline recent progress in physical problems and their applications. Selected papers will provide original contributions to numerical and computational analysis and be of general interest to the readers of the Open Physics.
This issue focuses on new developments and new ideas in the area of engineering and applied mathematics, its applications and related topics. The potential topics include, but are not limited to the following scopes:
- Inequalities in analysis
- Inequalities in approximation theory
- Inequalities in optimization
- Inequalities in stochastic analysis and applications
- Inequalities in Engineering Problems
- Inequalities in Mathematical Modeling
- Development of fractional differential equations,
- Theory and applications of the operators,
- Difference operators,
- Analysis and Applications to Partial Differential Equations,
- Differential Equations and their Applications,
- Complex Dynamical Systems,
- Time Scale Dynamic Equations,
- Collocation Methods in Fractional Differential Equations,
- Wavelets in Differential Equations,
- Stochastic Differential Equations,
- Numerical Application and Simulation in Differential and Fractional Differential Equations
The authors are kindly invited to register at our paper processing system at: http://www.editorialmanager.com/cejp/ and submit their contribution using a special track established for this topical issue. All papers will go through the Open Physics’ high standards, quick, fair and comprehensive peer-review procedure. In case of any questions please contact Coordinating Editor or Managing Editor.