- Amsterdam University Press
- Columbia University Press
- Cornell University Press
- Gorgias Press
- Gütersloher Verlagshaus
- Harvard University Press
- Iberoamericana Vervuert
- ISEAS Publishing
- Medieval Institute Publications
- Multilingual Matters
- Princeton University Press
- Rutgers University Press
- RWS Verlag
- transcript Verlag
- University of California Press
- University of Chicago Press
- University of Hawai‘i Press
- University of Pennsylvania Press
- University of Toronto Press
- Verlag Dr. Otto Schmidt
- Vincentz Network
- Yale University Press
- Stanford University Press
- Academic Studies Press
- University Press Library
In 2018, Iberoamericana Vervuert and De Gruyter have formed a commercial partnership to distribute Iberoamericana Vervuert's e-books.
Iberoamericana Vervuert has published over 1,200 titles in the field of the humanities directed to Hispanists and Latin Americanists.
As a special project, De Gruyter has retro-digitized over 700 titles from Vervuert, thus making the complete list of Iberoamericana Vervuert available in electronic form for the first time.
The similarity of the subject areas in which both De Gruyter and Iberoamericana Vervuert publish allows us to offer you four renowned book series from both publishers in fixed eBook packages. More information on this can found at the bottom of this page.
> Browse all Iberoamericana Vervuert titles on degruyter.com
> See Iberoamericana Vervuert website
> About Iberoamericana Vervuert
> Download Flyer "About Iberoamericana Vervuert: English or Spanish
Raza y política en Hispanoamérica
Lingüística coseriana, lingüística histórica, tradiciones discursivas
Un segundo destierro
PRODUCTS OF IBEROAMERICANA VERVUERT
Ca. 70 titles
- Fixed Vervuert packages
- Individual eBooks
- Pick & Choose packages
As part of our partnership we are happy to offer you four renowned book series with attractive discounts.
- Manuals of Romance Linguistics
- BZrP - Beihefte zur Zeitschrift für romanische Philologie (Romance & English Language only)
- BZrP - Beihefte zur Zeitschrift für romanische Philologie (German Language only)
The BZrP will almost completely be made available in electronic form for the first time. The retro-digitization is planned tob e finished by the end of 2019.Upon purchase of the eBook package, access to newly digitized titles is granted automatically as soon as the titles become available.
For further information and a customized offer, please contact your local sales manager.
Iberoamericana Vervuert, a publishing house and bookstore, was founded in 1975 in Frankfurt, Germany. Their office in Madrid, Spain opened in 1996, and since 2009, they have also been publishing in Mexico. Iberoamericana Vervuert's editorial activity focuses on academic books about Latin America and Spain in the following subject areas:
- History and Criticism of Spanish-Language Literature
- History and Cultural Studies
- Politics and Social Science