Show Summary Details
More options …
BioInorganic Reaction Mechanisms
Editor-in-Chief: Ivanovic-Burmazovic, Ivana
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Not available via Webshop
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Cover and Frontmatter
- MEDICINAL REDOX INORGANIC CHEMISTRY CONFERENCE 2013
- Metal-oxo-mediated O-O bond formation reactions in chemistry and biology by Kundu, Subrata/ Schwalbe, Matthias and Ray, Kallol
- Chemical architectonics for complex inorganic materials by Polarz, Sebastian and Dilger, Stefan
- Vinylruthenium-triarylamine conjugates as electroswitchable polyelectrochromic NIR dyes by Polit, Walther/ Exner, Thomas/ Wuttke, Evelyn and Winter, Rainer F.
- Macrophage activation by apoptotic cells by Brüne, Bernhard and von Knethen, Andreas
- Standard electrode potentials involving radicals in aqueous solution: inorganic radicals by Armstrong, David A./ Huie, Robert E./ Lymar, Sergei/ Koppenol, Willem H./ Merényi, Gabor/ Neta, Pedatsur/ Stanbury, David M./ Steenken, Sten and Wardman, Peter
- Kinetic and Mechanistic Studies on the Interaction between L-Asparagine and cis-Diaquabis(bipyridine)ruthenium(II) Complex in Aqueous Medium by MUKHERJEE (GOSWAMI) , AISHWARYA and DE , KRISHNA
- The complex mechanistic aspects of redox-active compounds, commonly regarded as SOD mimics by Batinic-Haberle, Ines/ Tovmasyan, Artak and Spasojevic, Ivan
- Diiron complexes on macrocyclic porphyrin-like platform as oxidation catalysts: reactivity and mechanistic considerations by Sorokin, Alexander B.
- Heterogeneous proton-coupled electron transfer in seven-coordinate iron superoxide dismutase mimetics: concerted mechanism for two-proton one-electron transfer by Sarauli, David/ van Eldik, Rudi and Ivanović-Burmazović, Ivana
- Fluorine chemistry meets liquid ammonia by Kraus, Florian
- Texaphyrins and water-soluble zinc(II) ionophores: development, mechanism of anticancer activity, and synergistic effects by Preihs, Christian/ Magda, Darren J. and Sessler, Jonathan L.
- The redox properties of the unique heme in cystathionine β-synthase by Cuevasanta, Ernesto/ Carballal, Sebastián/ Graña, Martín and Alvarez, Beatriz
- The Kinetics and Mechanism of the Oxidation of Inorganic Oxysulfur Compounds by Potassium Ferrate Part III - Trithionate and Pentathionate Ions by READ , JOHN F./ BEWICK , SHARON A./ DONAHER , SANDRA C./ EELMAN , MELANIE D./ OAKEY , JAN/ SCHAUBEL , CATHERINE/ TAM, , NGA CH...
- The Kinetics and Mechanism of the Oxidation of Inorganic Oxysulfur Compounds by Potassium Ferrate Part IV - A Theoretical Analysis of Four Models Proposed to Explain Some of the Unusual Results for Trithionate, Tetrathionate and Pentathionate Ions by READ , JOHN F. and BEWICK , SHARON A.
- Ruthenium(III) Catalysed Oxidation of L-Alanine by Alkaline Permanganate: A Kinetic and Mechanistic Approach by CHIMATADAR , S.A./ KINI , A. K. and NANDIBEWOOR , S. T.
- Mono- and Dinuclear Copper(II) Complexes of Pendant-Arm Macrocyclic Polyamines: Synthesis, Characterization and Investigation as Hydrolytic Cleavage Agents for DNA by MCCANN , NICHOLA/ IULIIS , GEOFFRY N. DE/ LAWRANCE , GEOFFREY A./ MAEDER , MARCEL/ SCHRADER , KAREN and MOORE , PETER
Volume 6, Issue 3
Volume 9 (2013)
Volume 7 (2011)
Volume 6 (2008)
Volume 5 (2005)
Volume 3 (2001)
- Kinetics of the Reaction of Mer-Tris(Picolinato) Iron(III) with Hydrogen Peroxide in Pyridine: Role of Hydroxyl Radicals in Subsequent Catalytic Oxygenation of Cyclohexane to the Ketone.
- The Kinetics and Mechanism of Oxidation of Triethylenetetraaminehexaacetatocobaltate(II) Complex by Periodate Ion in AqueousMedium
- Kinetics andMechanism of Adducts Formation of Tetraaza Cobalt (II) Complex with Organic Bases in Dimethylsulfoxide Solvent
- A Novel Aspect of Hexacyanoferrate (III)- Iodide Ion Reaction in Acidic Medium
- Kinetic and Mechanistic Studies of the Interaction of Hydroxopentaaquarhodium(III) Ion with Cyanocobalamin
- Kinetic and Mechanistic Studies of Uncatalysed Substitution of Coordinated Cyanide in Hexacyanoferrate(II) by Phenylhydrazine
- A Kinetic andMechanistic Study of 2,2'- Bipyridyl the Catalyzed Chromium(VI) Oxidation of Lactic Acid
- Kinetics and Mechanism of Oxidation of β-Alanine by a Ag(III) Complex
- Investigation of Copper(II) – Thiosulfate Reaction Kinetics
- Inner-Sphere Oxidation of Binary and Ternary Uridine Chromium(III) Complexes Involving Aspartate by Periodate
The Kinetics and Mechanism of Oxidation of Triethylenetetraaminehexaacetatocobaltate(II) Complex by Periodate Ion in AqueousMedium
RADHEY MOHAN NAIK, / ABHISHEK SRIVASTAVA, / AMIT KUMAR VERMA, / SHIV BALI SINGH YADAV, / RUCHI SINGH, / SURENDRA PRASAD,
Published Online: 2011-03-02 | DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/IRM.2007.6.3.185
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?