Reviews in Chemical Engineering
Editor-in-Chief: Luss, Dan / Brauner, Neima
Editorial Board: Agar, David / Davis, Mark E. / Edgar, Thomas F. / Giorno, Lidietta / Joshi, J. B. / Khinast, Johannes / Kost, Joseph / Leal, L. Gary / Li, Jinghai / Mills, Patrick / Morbidelli, Massimo / Ng, Ka Ming / Schouten, Jaap C. / Seinfeld, John / Stitt, E. Hugh / Tronconi, Enrico / Vayenas, Constantinos G. / Zagoruiko, Andrey / Zondervan, Edwin
IMPACT FACTOR 2018: 4.200
CiteScore 2018: 4.96
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2018: 1.016
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2018: 1.572
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 634.00 / US$ 949.00 / GBP 520.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 634.00 / US$ 949.00 / GBP 520.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 634.00 / US$ 949.00 / GBP 520.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 761.00 / US$ 1140.00 / GBP 625.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 761.00 / US$ 1140.00 / GBP 625.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Chemical looping processes — particle characterization, ionic diffusion-reaction mechanism and reactor engineering by Zeng, Liang/ Luo, Siwei/ Sridhar , Deepak and Fan, Liang-Shih
- Nonlinear dynamics of fuel cells: a review by Hanke-Rauschenbach, Richard/ Mangold, Michael and Sundmacher, Kai
- Recent advances and prospects of catalytic advanced oxidation process in treating textile effluents by Buthiyappan, Archina/ Abdul Aziz, Abdul Raman and Wan Daud, Wan Mohd Ashri
- Fruit peel waste as a novel low-cost bio adsorbent by Pathak, Pranav D./ Mandavgane, Sachin A. and Kulkarni, Bhaskar D.
- Process intensification by Keil, Frerich J.
- Light alkane dehydrogenation to light olefin technologies: a comprehensive review by Nawaz, Zeeshan
- On thermodynamic equilibrium of carbon deposition from gaseous C-H-O mixtures: updating for nanotubes by Jaworski, Zdzisław/ Zakrzewska, Barbara and Pianko-Oprych, Paulina
- Review on synthesis, properties, characterization, and applications of responsive microgels fabricated with gold nanostructures by Farooqi, Zahoor H./ Khan, Shanza Rauf/ Begum, Robina and Ijaz, Aysha
- HYDRODYNAMIC CAVITATION REACTORS: A STATE OF THE ART REVIEW by Gogate , Parag R. and Pandit , Aniruddha B.
- Advances in fixed-bed reactor modeling using particle-resolved computational fluid dynamics (CFD) by Jurtz, Nico/ Kraume, Matthias and Wehinger, Gregor D.
- A survey on cationic polyelectrolytes and their applications: acrylamide derivatives by Rabiee, Ahmad/ Ershad-Langroudi, Amir and Zeynali, Mohammad Ebrahim
- Microbubble-aided water and wastewater purification: a review by Khuntia, Snigdha/ Majumder, Subrata Kumar and Ghosh, Pallab
- Critical review and exergy analysis of formaldehyde production processes by Bahmanpour, Ali Mohammad/ Hoadley, Andrew and Tanksale, Akshat
- TRICKLE BED REACTORS by Saroha , Anil. K. and Nigam , K.D.P.
- TUNABLE DIODE LASER ABSORPTION SPECTROSCOPY (TDLAS) IN THE PROCESS INDUSTRIES – A REVIEW by Lackner , Maximilian
- Present technologies for hydrogen sulfide removal from gaseous mixtures by Wiheeb, Ahmed Daham/ Shamsudin, Ili Khairunnisa/ Ahmad, Mohd Azmier/ Murat, Muhamad Nazri/ Kim, Jinsoo and Othman, Mohd Roslee
- Synthesis of zeolites in the absence of organic structure-directing agents: factors governing crystal selection and polymorphism by Oleksiak, Matthew D. and Rimer, Jeffrey D.
- Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS): state of the art and applications by Rahate, Ashok S./ Nemade, Kailash Rambhau and Waghuley, Sandeep A.
Volume 35 (2019)
Volume 34 (2018)
Volume 33 (2017)
Volume 32 (2016)
Volume 31 (2015)
Volume 30 (2014)
Volume 29 (2013)
Volume 28 (2012)
Volume 27 (2011)
Volume 26 (2010)
Volume 25 (2009)
Volume 24 (2008)
Volume 23 (2007)
Volume 22 (2006)
Volume 21 (2005)
Volume 20 (2004)
Volume 19 (2003)
Volume 18 (2002)
Volume 17 (2001)
Volume 16 (2000)
Volume 15 (1999)
Volume 14 (1998)
Volume 13 (1997)
Volume 11 (1995)
Volume 10 (1994)
Volume 7 (1991)
Volume 5 (1988)
Volume 3 (1985)
Volume 2 (1984)
Volume 23, Issue 1 (Feb 2007)
Karami , D. / Rohani , S.
Published Online: 03/30/2011
Korin , Eli / Siton , Orit / Bettelheim , Armand
Published Online: 03/30/2011