Article Combinatorial Modulus on Boundary of Right-Angled Hyperbolic Buildings
Analysis and Geometry in Metric Spaces is an open access electronic journal that publishes cutting-edge research on analytical and geometrical problems in metric spaces and applications. We strive to present a forum where all aspects of these problems can be discussed.
AGMS is devoted to the publication of results on these and related topics:
- Geometric inequalities in metric spaces,
- Geometric measure theory and variational problems in metric spaces,
- Analytic and geometric problems in metric measure spaces, probability spaces, and manifolds with density,
- Analytic and geometric problems in sub-riemannian manifolds, Carnot groups, and pseudo-hermitian manifolds.
- Geometric control theory,
- Curvature in metric and length spaces,
- Geometric group theory,
- Harmonic Analysis. Potential theory,
- Mass transportation problems,
- Quasiconformal and quasiregular mappings. Quasiconformal geometry,
- PDEs associated to analytic and geometric problems in metric spaces.
Article Processing Charges (APCs) for papers submitted in 2021 is 750€. They can be REDUCED for authors with limited access to funding, or WAIVED for authors with no access to funding for publication in Open Access journals.