Article Wing morphology in migratory North American monarchs: characterizing sources of variation and understanding changes through time
Animal Migration is an open-access journal that publishes cutting-edge research on the biology of migratory species. We strive to present a forum where all aspects of migratory biology can be discussed, from genetics and physiology to ecosystem-level interactions between migrants and their environment and everything in between. Migration is a worldwide phenomenon, hence authors from all over the globe are encouraged to submit articles to Animal Migration.
- Animal Migration publishes research on all species and all aspects of migration biology, keeping readers up to date on developments in non-focal species and systems.
- We publish articles about new technologies and methods for studying migratory animals, providing readers with techniques they can use in their focal systems.
- We feature research performed by individuals all over the globe, helping readers to connect with potential collaborators and correspondents.
- Animal Migration aims to present high-impact, integrative research on migration biology.
- Transparent, comprehensive and fast peer review.
- We provide free language editing for individuals for whom English is not a first language.
- The journal does not have article processing charges (APCs) nor article submission charges.