About the authors
Birgit Vogel-Heuser (born 1961) graduated in electrical engineering and received the Ph.D. in mechanical engineering from the RWTH Aachen in 1991. She worked for nearly ten years in industrial automation in the machine and plant manufacturing industry. After holding different chairs of automation she has been head of the Institute of Automation and Information Systems at the Technical University of Munich since 2009. Her research work is focused on modeling and education in automation engineering for distributed and intelligent systems. She is speaker of the CRC 768 and member of the coordination board of PP 1593.
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Alexander Fay (born 1970) is Director of the Institute of Automation Technology at Helmut Schmidt University Hamburg. His main research interests are models, methods, and tools for the efficient engineering of distributed automation systems. Prof. Fay also heads the division “Engineering and operation” in the German association for Measurement and Automation (VDI-/VDE-GMA) and is member of the Scientific Advisory Board of the German Platform “Industrie 4.0”.
2. B. Vogel-Heuser, A. Fay, I. Schäfer and M. Tichy: Evolution of software in automated production systems – Challenges and Research Directions. Journal of Systems and Software (JSS) Aug. 2015; 110, pp. 54–84.10.1016/j.jss.2015.08.026Search in Google Scholar
3. B. Vogel-Heuser und R. Reussner: Softwaredesign für die Zukunft – geplante und gemanagte Softwareevolution. at – Automatisierungstechnik 2014; 62(11), pp. 755–757.10.1515/auto-2014-1146Search in Google Scholar
4. S. Bougouffa, K. Meßmer, S. Cha, E. Trunzer and B. Vogel-Heuser. Industry 4.0 Interface for Dynamic Reconfiguration of an Open Lab Size Automated Production System to Allow Remote Community Experiments. In IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), pp. 2058–2062, IEEE, 2017.10.1109/IEEM.2017.8290254Search in Google Scholar
5. R. Biczok, K. Busch, R. Heinrich and R. Reussner. An Industry 4.0 Case Study: The Integration of CoCoME and xPPU. Technical Report, 10.5445/IR/1000084283, 2018.Search in Google Scholar
6. J. Ladiges, C. Haubeck, A. Fay and W. Lamersdorf. Evolution management of production facilities by semi-automated requirement verification. at –Automatisierungstechnik 2014; 62(11), pp. 781–793.10.1515/auto-2014-1100Search in Google Scholar
7. C. Hildebrandt, S. Törsleff, B. Caesar and A. Fay: Ontology Building for Cyber-Physical Systems: A domain expert-centric approach. In 14th IEEE Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE 2018), 20.–23. August 2018, München.10.1109/COASE.2018.8560465Search in Google Scholar
8. M. Zou, B. Lu and B. Vogel-Heuser: Resolving Inconsistencies Optimally in the Model-Based Development of Production Systems. In 14th IEEE Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE 2018), 20.–23. August 2018, München.10.1109/COASE.2018.8560400Search in Google Scholar
© 2018 Walter de Gruyter GmbH, Berlin/Boston