Article Biotic homogenization and differentiation in weed vegetation over the last 70 years
- Bioactive Compounds and New Metabolites
- Computing and Artificial Techniques for Life Science Applications
Open Life Sciences is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal, devoted to scholarly research in all areas of life sciences:
- BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES including cell biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics, microbiology, immunology, pharmacology, neuroscience, cancer biology, bioinformatics and computational biology, case reports of rare diseases
- PLANT SCIENCES including plant anatomy and physiology, plant genetics and biotechnology
- ANIMAL SCIENCES including zoology, veterinary sciences, animals in agriculture
- ECOLOGY and ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE including evolutionary biology, populations, ecosystems and landscapes, ecotoxicology, air and soil pollution and control, environmental microbiology, biomass and bioenergy, biodiversity, conservation biology, marine ecology
- AGRICULTURE including crop production, livestock and poultry breeding and nutrition
- FOOD SCIENCE and NUTRITION including Functional Food, Food Microbiology, Food Metabolomics, Food By-Products, Food Waste Management
- BIOENGINEERING and BIOTECHNOLOGY including tissue engineering, biomaterials, nanotechnology, bioreactors
The published content includes research articles, review articles, communications, case reports, commentaries, and letters to the Editor.
Open Life Sciences assures the top quality of published data through critical peer-review and editorial involvement throughout the whole publication process. Thanks to the Open Access model, it also offers unrestricted access to published articles for all users.
The journal aims to facilitate the communication and collaboration of scientists across different countries.
- The journal publishes research from all areas of the life sciences, including the most recent and significant findings
- Researchers use it to reveal data that is likely to advance the direction and the thinking of the field
- It is an international forum for the dissemination of research data across the entire spectrum of biology
- The publication is designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas between researchers from different countries
- The journal is included in the ISI Master Journal List, Science Citation Index Expanded and Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics)
- Transparent, comprehensive and fast peer review
- Secure archiving by De Gruyter and the independent archiving service Portico
- Free language-correction services for authors from non-English speaking regions
- Worldwide dissemination and unrestricted access to all published articles
- Promotion of each published article