Author contributions:All the authors have accepted responsibility for the entire content of this submitted manuscript and approved submission.
Research funding: This research was supported by the Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF), funded by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning (NRF-2016R1A1A3A04004875) and a grant from Kyung Hee University in 2015 (KHU-20150833).
Employment or leadership:None declared.
Honorarium: None declared.
Competing interests:The funding organization(s) played no role in the study design; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; or in the decision to submit the report for publication.
1. Lee N, Lee H, Moon SY, Sohn JY, Hwang SM, Yoon OJ, et al. Adverse prognostic impact of bone marrow microvessel density in multiple myeloma. Ann Lab Med 2015;35:563–9.10.3343/alm.2015.35.6.563Search in Google Scholar
2. Cho SY, Yang HS, Kim YJ, Lee HJ, Park TS. Concomitant appearance of two false positive peaks with a true monoclonal one in a patient with plasma cell myeloma. Clin Chem Lab Med 2016;54:e7–10.10.1515/cclm-2015-0349Search in Google Scholar
3. Pradhan D, Arora P, Gami A, Kaur N. Immunoglobulin G kappa biclonal gammopathy associated with multiple myeloma, plasmacytoma and cast nephropathy. J Cancer Res Ther 2015;11:660.10.4103/0973-1482.139379Search in Google Scholar
4. González D, van der Burg M, Garcia–Sanz R, Fenton JA, Langerak AW, González M, et al. Immunoglobulin gene rearrangements and the pathogenesis of multiple myeloma. Blood 2007;110:3112–21.10.1182/blood-2007-02-069625Search in Google Scholar
5. Drayson M, Tang LX, Drew R, Mead GP, Carr-Smith H, Bradwell AR. Serum free light-chain measurements for identifying and monitoring patients with nonsecretory multiple myeloma. Blood 2001;97:2900–2.10.1182/blood.V97.9.2900Search in Google Scholar
©2017 Walter de Gruyter GmbH, Berlin/Boston