Author contributions: All the authors have accepted responsibility for the entire content of this submitted manuscript and approved submission.
Research funding: None declared.
Employment or leadership: None declared.
Honorarium: None declared.
Competing interests: The funding organization(s) played no role in the study design; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; or in the decision to submit the report for publication.
1. Zagouri F, Kastritis E, Symeonidis AS, Giannakoulas N, Katodritou E, Delimpasi S, et al. Immunoglobulin D myeloma: clinical features and outcome in the era of novel agents. Eur J Haematol 2013;92:308–12.Search in Google Scholar
2. Kim MK, Suh C, Lee DH, Min C-K, Kim SJ, Kim K, et al. Immunoglobulin D multiple myeloma: response to therapy, survival, and prognostic factors in 75 patients. Ann Oncol 2011;22:411–6.Search in Google Scholar
3. Jancelewicz Z, Takatsuki K, Sugai S, Pruzanski W. IgD multiple myeloma. Review of 133 cases. Arch Int Med 1975;135:87–93.Search in Google Scholar
4. Sinclair D. IgD myeloma: clinical, biological and laboratory features. Clin Lab 2002;48:617–22.Search in Google Scholar
5. Benchekroun L, Ouzzif Z, Bouabdillah M, Jaouhar N, Aoufir F, Aoufi F, et al. Multiple myeloma with D immunoglobulin. Ann Biol Clin (Paris) 2011;69:581–7.Search in Google Scholar
6. Bladè J, Lust LA, Kyle RA. Immunoglobulin D multiple myeloma: presenting features, response to therapy, and survival in a series of 53 cases. J Clin Oncol 1994;12:2398–404.Search in Google Scholar
7. Galeazzi M, Frezzotti A, Paladini C, Leoni P, Tocchini M. A case of monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS): type IgD-lambda. Clin Chem Lab Med 2013;51:e123–5.Search in Google Scholar
8. Caldini A, Nozzoli C, Terreni A, Staderini M, Berardi M, Biaglioli T, et al. New patterns of relapse in multiple myeloma: a case of “light chain escape” in which FLC predicted relapse earlier than urine and serum immunofixation. Clin Chem Lab Med 2016;54:991–5.Search in Google Scholar
9. Djidjik R, Lounici Y, Chergeulaine K, Berkouk Y, Mouhoub S, Chaib S, et al. IgD multiple myeloma: clinical, biological features and prognostic value of the serum free light chain assay. Pathol Biol (Paris) 2015;63:210–4.Search in Google Scholar
10. Brioli A, Giles H, Pawlyn C, Campbell JP, Kaiser MF, Melchor L, et al. Serum free immunoglobulin light chain evaluation as a marker of impact from intraclonal heterogeneity on myeloma outcome. Blood 2014;123:3414–9.Search in Google Scholar
©2017 Walter de Gruyter GmbH, Berlin/Boston