Author contributions: All the authors have accepted responsibility for the entire content of this submitted manuscript and approved submission.
Research funding: None declared.
Employment or leadership: None declared.
Honorarium: None declared.
Competing interests: The funding organization(s) played no role in the study design; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; or in the decision to submit the report for publication.
1. Miceli MH, Kauffman CA. Isavuconazole: a new broad-spectrum triazole antifungal agent. Clin Infect Dis 2015;61:1558–65.Search in Google Scholar
2. Jović Z, Janković SM, Ružić Zečević D, Milovanović D, Stefanović S, Folić M, et al. Clinical pharmacokinetics of second-generation triazoles for the treatment of invasive aspergillosis and candidiasis. Eur J Drug Metab Pharmacokinet 2019;44:139–57.Search in Google Scholar
3. Desai A, Yamazaki T, Dietz AJ, Kowalski D, Lademacher C, Pearlman H, et al. Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic evaluation of the drug-drug interaction between isavuconazole and warfarin in healthy subjects. Clin Pharmacol Drug Dev 2017;6:86–92.Search in Google Scholar
4. Andes DR, Ghannoum MA, Mukherjee PK, Kovanda LL, Lu Q, Jones ME, et al. Outcomes by MIC values for patients treated with isavuconazole or voriconazole for invasive aspergillosis in the phase 3 SECURE and VITAL trials. Antimicrob Agents Ch 2018;63. pii: e01634-18.Search in Google Scholar
5. Rivosecchi RM, Samanta P, Demehin M, Nguyen MH. Pharmacokinetics of azole antifungals in cystic fibrosis. Mycopathologia 2018;183:139–50.Search in Google Scholar
6. Billaud EM, Guillemain R, Berge M, Amrein C, Lefeuvre S, Louët AL, et al. Pharmacological considerations for azole antifungal drug management in cystic fibrosis lung transplant patients. Med Mycol 2010;48(Suppl 1):S52–9.Search in Google Scholar
7. Kabulski GM, MacVane SH. Isavuconazole pharmacokinetics in a patient with cystic fibrosis following bilateral orthotopic lung transplantation. Transpl Infect Dis 2018;20:e12878.Search in Google Scholar
8. Cozzi V, Baldelli S, Castoldi S, Clementi E, Cattaneo D. Development and validation of a chromatographic ultraviolet method for the quantification of isavuconazole in human plasma samples. Ther Drug Monit 2018;40:512–4.Search in Google Scholar
9. Arsiè E, Piconi S, Iavarone M, Cozzi V, Lampertico P, Cattaneo D. High isavuconazole plasma levels in a patient with possible invasive pulmonary aspergillosis and cirrhosis. Eur J Clin Pharmacol 2018;74:1089–90.Search in Google Scholar
©2019 Walter de Gruyter GmbH, Berlin/Boston