Research funding: None declared.
Author contributions: All authors have accepted responsibility for the entire content of this manuscript and approved its submission.
Competing interests: Authors state no conflict of interest.
Informed consent: Informed consent was obtained from all individuals included in this study.
Ethical approval: The study was approved by the Ethics Committee of Medical Science Research of the First Hospital of China Medical University (No. 517).
2. Kruse-Jarres, R, Kempton, CL, Baudo, F, Collins, PW, Knoebl, P, Leissinger, CA, et al.. Acquired hemophilia A: updated review of evidence and treatment guidance. Am J Hematol 2017;92:695–705. https://doi.org/10.1002/ajh.24777.Search in Google Scholar PubMed
3. Moriai, R, Yanagihara, N, Endoh, A, Yamada, S, Mochizuki, M, Kondo, T, et al.. A case of acquired hemophilia A: usefulness of various methods for judging mixing test results for monitoring the effect of immunosuppressive therapy. Clin Lab 2018;64:623–6. https://doi.org/10.7754/Clin.Lab.2017.171107.Search in Google Scholar PubMed
4. Verbruggen, B, Dardikh, M, Polenewen, R, van Duren, C, Meijer, P. The factor VIII inhibitor assays can be standardized: results of a workshop. J Thromb Haemost 2011;9:2003–8. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1538-7836.2011.04479.x.Search in Google Scholar PubMed
5. Tang, N, Chen, Y, Li, D, Yin, S. Determining the cutoff value of the APTT mixing test for factor VIII inhibitor. Clin Chem Lab Med 2019;57:e88–90. https://doi.org/10.1515/cclm-2018-0794.Search in Google Scholar PubMed
6. Kershaw, G, Orellana, D. Mixing tests: diagnostic aides in the investigation of prolonged prothrombin times and activated partial thromboplastin times. Semin Thromb Hemost 2013;39:283–90. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0033-1336832.Search in Google Scholar PubMed
7. Favaloro, EJ. Coagulation mixing studies: utility, algorithmic strategies and limitations for lupus anticoagulant testing or follow up of abnormal coagulation tests. Am J Hematol 2020;95:117–28. https://doi.org/10.1002/ajh.25669.Search in Google Scholar PubMed
8. Coppola, A, Favaloro, EJ, Tufano, A, Di Minno, MN, Cerbone, AM, Franchini, M. Acquired inhibitors of coagulation factors: part I-acquired hemophilia A. Semin Thromb Hemost 2012;38:433–46. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0032-1315757.Search in Google Scholar PubMed
9. Kershaw, G, Jayakodi, D, Dunkley, S. Laboratory identification of factor inhibitors: the perspective of a large tertiary hemophilia center. Semin Thromb Hemost 2009;35:760–8. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0029-1245108.Search in Google Scholar PubMed
10. Werwitzke, S, Geisen, U, Nowak-Gottl, U, Eichler, H, Stephan, B, Scholz, U, et al.. Diagnostic and prognostic value of factor VIII binding antibodies in acquired hemophilia A: data from the GTH-AH 01/2010 study. J Thromb Haemost 2016;14:940–7. https://doi.org/10.1111/jth.13304.Search in Google Scholar PubMed
© 2022 Walter de Gruyter GmbH, Berlin/Boston