Article Using superimposed multidimensional schemas and OLAP patterns for RDF data analysis
Open Computer Science publishes original and significant research results in the following fields:
- algorithms and complexity theory
- artificial intelligence
- networking and security systems
- programming languages
- system and software engineering
- theoretical foundations of computer science
The journal considers submissions of different types of articles, including "Research Articles" as well as “Review Articles”, which present the existing literature and achievements on the specific topic from new perspectives. We accept both theoretical and empirical contributions.
Open Computer Science is a premier source of a high quality research. Thanks to Open Access all articles are freely available to the academic community worldwide.
Authors benefit from:
- fair and constructive peer-review
- no space constraints
- quick publication of accepted papers*
- Open Access for all articles**
- promotion of published papers to readers and citers
- long-term preservation of the content***
* The journal uses continuous publication model − accepted manuscripts are published quickly after the acceptance.
** Thanks to Open Access, all articles are freely available to the academic community worldwide without any restrictions, there are more liberal policies on copyrights (authors retain copyright) and on self-archiving (no embargo periods).
*** The journal is archived in Portico.
Detailed information on Editorial Policy, Publication Ethics, Instructions for Authors etc. can be found below and in the Supplementary Information section.