Article Electrical Behavior of Probertite by Dielectric Spectroscopy
- Science and Technology of Solar Energy
Dr. Yoshitaro Nose, Kyoto University, Japan
Dr. Issei Suzuki, Tohoku University, Japan
- Nuclear Energy Application Materials
Prof. Yoshinao Kobayashi, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
Dr. Hidemasa Yamano, Japan Atomic Energy Agency, Japan
High Temperature Materials and Processes offers an international publication forum for new ideas, insights and results related to high-temperature materials and processes in science and technology. The journal publishes original research papers and short communications addressing topics at the forefront of high-temperature materials research including processing of various materials at high temperatures. Occasionally, reviews of a specific topic are included. The journal also publishes special issues featuring ongoing research programs as well as symposia of high-temperature materials and processes, and other related research activities.
Emphasis is placed on the multi-disciplinary nature of high-temperature materials and processes for various materials in a variety of states. Such a nature of the journal will help readers who wish to become acquainted with related subjects by obtaining information of various aspects of high-temperature materials research. The increasing spread of information on these subjects will also help to shed light on relevant topics of high-temperature materials and processes outside of readers’ own core specialties.Topics
- High-temperature applications and behavior of metals and alloys, intermetallic compounds, oxide ceramics, and non-oxide ceramics such as nitrides, carbides, borides, and graphite
- Polymers, glasses and glassy metals, composite materials
- Oxidation and environmental attack, High-temperature corrosion
- Design with high-temperature materials
- Processes for achieving high temperature
- Processing of materials involving lasers, plasma, and arc sources
- Materials and processes involved in using solar energy
- Materials in nuclear energy applications
- Thermochemistry, Kinetics of reactions
- Liquid metal processing, Rapid solidification processes
For the information on Article Processing Charges please go to the Supplementary Materials section below and view "Article Processing Charges" document (in PDF).
Detailed information on Editorial Policy, Publication Ethics, Instructions for Authors etc. can be found below in the Supplementary Materials section.
Past Special Issues:
- Special Issue on the FUTURE MATERIALS 2020, Materials Science & Nanotechnology Conference - February 26-28 2020, Lisbon, Portugal
The honored speakers of the meeting are Prof. Ada E. Yonath (Nobel Laureate 2009) and Prof. Michael Kosterlitz (Nobel Laureate 2016).
Leonard Deepak Francis, International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory, Portugal
Begoña Espiña, International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory, Portugal
- All participants of the 2019 AlChE Annual Meeting in Orlando, FL are welcome to submit their manuscripts in this journal on special conditions. For details, please visit this website.
- Partnership with Chinese Geosynthetic Conference and International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetic (ISCEG) that will be held on Chengdu (China) on 23-27 September 2020.