Author contributions: All the authors have accepted responsibility for the entire content of this submitted manuscript and approved submission.
Research funding: None declared.
Employment or leadership: None declared.
Honorarium: None declared.
Competing interests: The funding organization(s) played no role in the study design; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; or in the decision to submit the report for publication.
1. Manta-Vogli PD, Schulpis KH, Dotsikas Y, Loukas YL. Nutrition and medical support during pregnancy and lactation in women with Inborn Errors of Intermediary Metabolism Disorders (IEMDs). J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2020;33:5–20.10.1515/jpem-2019-0048Search in Google Scholar
2. Zhang Z, Wang Y, Ma D, Cheng W, Sun Y, et al. Analysis of five cases of hypermethioninemia diagnosed by neonatal screening. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2020;33:47–52.10.1515/jpem-2019-0285Search in Google Scholar
3. Iakovou KK, Schulpis K. The beneficial effect of psychological support on mothers with PKU children who suffer from social discrimination and damage of quality of life. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2020;33:95–8.10.1515/jpem-2019-0384Search in Google Scholar
4. Pinto A, Evans S, Daly A, Almeida MF, Assoun M, et al. Dietary practices in methylmalonic acidaemia: a European survey. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2020;33:147–55.10.1515/jpem-2019-0277Search in Google Scholar
5. Kiess W, Conway G, Ritzen M, Rosenfield R, Bernasconi S, et al. Induction of puberty in the hypogonadal girl – practices and attitudes of pediatric endocrinologists in Europe. Horm Res 2002;57:66–71.10.1159/000057952Search in Google Scholar
6. Köse MD, Kagnici M, Özdemir TR, Erdur CB, Erdemir G, et al. Clinical findings in five Turkish patients with citrin deficiency and identification of a novel mutation on SLC25A13. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2020;33:157–63.10.1515/jpem-2019-0377Search in Google Scholar
7. Olgac A, Öztoprak Ü, Kasapkara ÇS, Kılıç M, Yüksel D, et al. A rare case of primary coenzyme Q10 deficiency due to COQ9 mutation. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2020;33:165–70.10.1515/jpem-2019-0245Search in Google Scholar
8. Gheidarloo M, Kelishadi R, Hovsepian S, Keikha M, Hashemipour M. The association between prenatal exposure to organochlorine compounds and neonatal thyroid hormone levels: a systematic review. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2020;33:21–33.10.1515/jpem-2019-0336Search in Google Scholar
©2020 Walter de Gruyter GmbH, Berlin/Boston