Article Innovative Helicopter In-Flight Noise Monitoring Systems Enabled by Rotor-State Measurements
Call for papers for the Special Issue (I):
UNDERSTANDING THE IMPACT OF EMOBILITY ON URBAN NOISE POLLUTION
Guest Editor: Sergio Maria Patella, Universitas Mercatorum - Piazza Mattei, 10, 00186 Rome, Italy; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed information are provided under the link below:
Understanding the Impact of Emobility on Urban Noise Pollution
You are welcome to submit your paper to our journal!
The publication fee (APC – Article Processing Charges) amounts to €500.
The journal aims to promote and disseminate knowledge on noise mapping through the publication of high quality peer-reviewed papers focusing on the following aspects:
- noise mapping and noise action plans: case studies;
- models and algorithms for source characterization and outdoor sound propagation: proposals, applications, comparisons, round robin tests;
- local, national and international policies and good practices for noise mapping, planning, management and control;
- evaluation of noise mitigation actions;
- evaluation of environmental noise exposure;
- actions and communications to increase public awareness of environmental noise issues;
- outdoor soundscape studies and mapping;
- classification, evaluation and preservation of quiet areas.
Papers concerning noise mapping of emissions from the following sources are welcome for publication:
- airports and aircrafts;
- harbours and ships;
- industrial plants;
- leisure and night-life activities;
- urban areas;
- natural sound sources.