Article Reduction of Chronic Stress and Trait Anxiety by Inquiry of Cognitive Appraisals with the Inquiry-Based Stress Reduction (IBSR) Method
Upcoming Topical Issues:
The journal publishes original research in the broad areas of experimental and applied psychology, including cognitive, social, and developmental psychology, as well as health and clinical, educational, and occupational psychology. We encourage research that is at the intersection of psychology’s subdisciplines and offers integrative approach. We also recognise that valuable research may include replication studies and those which report negative results, thus we will also consider such submissions.
The journal publishes:
- Original research articles
- Review articles
- Integrative and traditional research
- Interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research
- Studies using quantitative and qualitative methods
- Replication studies and studies reporting negative results
63rd TeaP, (Conference of Experimental Psychologists), Ulm University, Germany, 14-17 March 2021
Authors of Open Psychology enjoy the following benefits:
- fast, comprehensive and transparent peer-review
- free language assistance for authors from non-English speaking regions
- immediate publication upon completing the publishing process
- Secure archiving by De Gruyter and the independent archiving service Portico
- extensive promotion and worldwide distribution of each published article
- unrestricted access for all readers.
Articles accepted for publication in Open Psychology are subject to Article Processing Charges (APCs). The publication fee amounts to 1000 EUR. Authors who have no funding for the submitted research can request a waiver or a discount during the submission process.
Read more about our pricing policy, available discounts and waiver policy.