Tenside Surfactants Detergents offers the most recent results of research and development in all fields of surfactant chemistry, such as: synthesis, analysis, physicochemical properties, new types of surfactants, progress in production processes, application-related problems and environmental behavior. Since 1964 Tenside Surfactants Detergents offers strictly peer-reviewed, high-quality articles by renowned specialists around the world.
All articles are subject to thorough, independent peer review.
Tenside Surfactants Detergents is the organ of the German Chemical Society (GDCh e.V.), Division "Chemie des Waschens".
Tenside Surfactants Detergents (TSD) publishes scientific manuscripts covering all aspects of chemistry, physics and application technology of surface-active substances (surfactants). The journal is aimed at scientists from industry, universities and research institutes who are actively involved in research work.
- Physical chemistry of surfactants and surfactant mixtures in solutions and at interfaces
- Analytical chemistry and synthesis of surfactants
- Development of surfactants with special properties
- Production of surfactants from renewable/microbiological resources
- Novel "Green" Surfactants/Biosurfactants
- Foams, Gels, Emulsions, Microemulsions
- Application of surfactants in cleaning and body-care products, in pharmaceutical dosage forms, in agrochemicals and enhanced oil recovery
- Development of sustainable cleaning products and cleaning techniques
- Cleaning product safety and toxicology
- Hygiene requirements for cleaning and personal care products
- Consumer behavior in household cleaning
- Development of cleaning products performance test methods
- Surfactant Chemistry
- Colloid and Interface chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Textile chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
Detergent and Cleaning Agent Production
Original Research Papers, Review Articles, and Short Communications