Article Nonextensive thermal sources of cosmic rays
Open Physics is a peer-reviewed, open access, electronic journal devoted to the publication of fundamental research results in all fields of physics. The journal provides the readers with free, instant, and permanent access to all content worldwide; and the authors with extensive promotion of published articles, long-time preservation, language-correction services, no space constraints and immediate publication.
Open Physics is listed inter alia by Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) - Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences, JCR and SCIE. Our standard policy requires each paper to be reviewed by at least two Referees and the peer-review process is single-blind.
Special / Topical Issues:
- The Physics of Thin Film Solar Cells
- Transport Phenomena and Thermal Analysis in Micro/Nano-Scale Structure Surfaces
- Future Challenges of Advanced Computational Modeling on Nonlinear Physical Phenomena
- Novel Numerical and Analytical Techniques for Fractional Nonlinear Schrodinger Type Equations
- 2021 5th International Conference on Mechanics, Mathematics and Applied Physics
The journal publishes research and review articles, rapid and short communications, comments and replies that cover the following areas of physical sciences:
- Atomic and Molecular Physics,
- Biological and Medical Physics,
- Complex Networks, Socio- and Econophysics,
- Computational Physics,
- Condensed Matter Physics,
- Cosmology and Gravitation,
- Fluid Mechanics,
- Optics and Lasers,
- Particle and Nuclear Physics,
- Plasma Physics,
- Statistical and Nonlinear Physics,
- Surface Physics,
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics.
Why submit and read
Open Physics is a premier source of a high quality research. All published articles are made freely and permanently accessible online.
Authors benefit from fair and constructive peer review, language-correction services and extensive promotion of each published article.
The journal uses continuous publication model - accepted manuscripts are published quickly after the acceptance.
Thanks to Open Access, all articles are freely available to the academic community worldwide without any restrictions , there are more liberal policies on copyrights (authors retain copyright) and on self-archiving (no embargo periods).
The journal is archived in Portico.
For the information on Article Processing Charges please go to Supplementary Information section below and view "Article Processing Charges" document (in PDF).
Detailed information on Editorial Policy, Publication Ethics, Instructions for Authors etc. can be found below and in the Supplementary Information section.