Article The effects of nocturnal dipping on cardiovascular outcomes and proteinuria in essential hypertensive patients
Open Medicine is an open access journal that provides users with free, instant, and continued access to all content worldwide. The primary goal of the journal has always been a focus on maintaining the high quality of its published content. Its mission is to facilitate the exchange of ideas between medical science researchers from different countries. Papers connected to all fields of medicine and public health are welcomed. Open Medicine accepts submissions of research articles, reviews, case reports, letters to editor and book reviews.
The journal aims to promote knowledge that is directly relevant to all fields of Medical Science. Subject areas suitable for publication include, but are not limited to, the following:
Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Dental Medicine, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Immunology, Internal Medicine, Otolaryngology, Nephrology, Neurology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pediatric and Neonatology, Public health, Surgery, Urology
Open Medicine also publishes original works in the fields of Medical Genetics, Molecular and Experimental Medicine.
As an Author of Open Medicine You benefit from:
- fast, fair and constructive peer review
- immediate publication of articles
- language-correction services for authors from non-English speaking regions
- no limitations on color figures and word count in published articles
- free availability to everyone, anywhere in the world
- extensive promotion of all articles
- distribution to open access directories (such as DOAJ) and thousands of libraries worldwide
- authors retain copyright to their work
secure archiving by De Gruyter and the independent archiving service Portico