Open Computer Science: Information Technology
The Conferences Forum Innowacyjnych Technologii is held in Poronin, Poland from 19 to 21 May 2017. During these few days the young researcher and PhD students will present and discuss about innovation in various issues concerning IT.
Some of the topics:
- 3D printers - their role in biomedical engineering
- Interaction with multimedia devices
- Artificial intelligence
- Big data
- Neural networks
- Apps for Android
- Linux technologies
- Intelligent energy management systems
- Protection against cyber attacks
- Measurement and settlement systems in intelligent power grids
- Modern anti-theft systems (coupled with smartphone applications)
- Modeling, simulation and optimization of RES systems
- Development of e-navigation services
- Fiber optic networks
- Cloud technologies
- IT technologies that reduce energy costs.
- Enhancing the security of banking transaction systems
HOW TO SUBMIT
Before submission authors should carefully read the Instructions for Authors, which are located here. All submissions to the Special Issue must be made electronically at via online submission system Editorial Manager.
All manuscripts will go through the Open Computer Science high standards, quick, fair and comprehensive peer-review procedure. When entering your submission via online submission system please choose the type article Special Issue – Forum Innowacyjnych Technologii 2017.
The deadline for the submissions is 31st August, 2017, but individual papers will be reviewed and published online as they arrive.
Contributors to the Special Issue will benefit from:
- fair and constructive peer review provided by recognized experts in the field,
- Open Access to your article for all interested readers,
- fast online publication of articles,
- online submission and tracking system,
- free language assistance for authors from non-English speaking regions;
- no Article Processing Charge
Managing Editor: Karolina.Hejbudzka@degruyteropen.com