Open Computer Science: The Theory and Practice of Behavioural Types
Over the past two decades, a new approach to type disciplines for communicating and concurrent programs has emerged, namely that of behavioural types, and the approach is becoming increasing well-developed. There are different approaches, but what they all have in common is that they deal with concepts that arise in the setting of communication and concurrency such as interfaces, communication protocols, contracts, and choreographies.
This Topical Issue invites contributions spanning the field of behavioural types. We seek high-quality original research papers not previously published nor under review by another conference or journal. Survey papers are also welcomed provided their topic is of special interest.
Specific topics include but are not limited to:
- New foundations and approaches
- Applications to programming languages and program analysis
- Applications of behavioural types to software security
- Applications of behavioural types to software development.
Hans Hüttel, Aalborg University, Denmark
HOW TO SUBMIT
Before submission authors should carefully read the Instructions for Authors, which are located here. All submissions to the Special Issue must be made electronically at via online submission system Editorial Manager.
All manuscripts will go through the Open Computer Science high standards, quick, fair and comprehensive peer-review procedure..When entering your submission via online submission system please choose the type article title of the Topical Issue
The deadline for the submissions is 30 November 2017, but individual papers will be reviewed and published online as they arrive.
Contributors to the Special Issue will benefit from:
- fair and constructive peer review provided by recognized experts in the field,
- Open Access to your article for all interested readers,
- fast online publication of articles,
- online submission and tracking system,
- free language assistance for authors from non-English speaking regions;
- no Article Processing Charge
Managing Editor: Karolina.Hejbudzka@degruyteropen.com