Special Issue on the 4th International Conference on Agriculture and Forestry
Prof. Dr. Samih Abubaker - Faculty of Agricultural Technology, Al-Balqa` Applied University, Jordan
4th International Conference on Agriculture and Forestry (ICOAF 2017) - “Current Challenges and Future Perspectives of Agriculture” - August 24-25, 2017 Colombo Sri Lanka.
The International Institute of Knowledge Management of Sri Lanka is excited to invite you to submit original manuscripts to the 4th International Conference on Agriculture and Forestry (ICOAF 2017) with the theme “Current Challenges and Future Perspectives of Agriculture”. Bringing out a perfect blend of two important domains of Agriculture and Forestry through the ICOAF 2017 will be a boundless place for researchers, Agriculturists, Bio-technologists, Bio Scientists, Policy Makers, young individuals and especially for industry specialists to fold together, share experiences, discuss research findings and take the novel knowledge for practical outcomes.
For further information please check the conference website: http://agroconference.com/
- Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources (Soil, Water, Environment etc.)
- Farming Systems Management, Integrated Pest Management, Plant Health and Nutrition
- Biotechnology and Genetics
- Soil Research and Rehabilitation
- Water Resources Management and Engineering
- Seed Science Research, Crop Science
- Modern Agronomy, Plant Breeding and Agrochemicals
- Agricultural Engineering
- Horticulture and Landscaping, Urban Agriculture
- Animal Health and Animal Production, Livestock Management
- Food Production and Nutrition, Food Processing
- Food Security and Food Safety
- Post-Harvest Technology and Marketing
- Agriculture and Public Health
- Agriculture Advancement and Development, Agricultural Value Chain
- Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness
- Agricultural Education and Capacity Building
- Agricultural Research and Extension
- Social Interactions of Agriculture, Agricultural Policies and Safety
- Community, Regional and International Development of Agriculture
- Agrotourism, Agroecology, Agroforestry, Climate Smart Agriculture
- Environmental and Social Standards of Agriculture
- Forestry, Environment and Biodiversity, Climate Change and Mitigation
- Genetics and Biotechnology, Biodiversity Conservation
- Natural Products, Forest Products and Technology
- Forest Education and Information Systems
- Forest and Society, Economy and Ecotourism
- Forest Conservation and Management
HOW TO SUBMIT
The authors are kindly invited to submit their contribution via online submission system Editorial Manager available at http://www.editorialmanager.com/opag/
It is important that authors include a cover letter with their manuscript with information that the manuscript is dedicated to the Special Issue on the 4th International Conference on Agriculture and Forestry.
All articles should be submitted in English. All papers will go through the Open Agriculture high standards, quick and comprehensive peer-review procedure and will be published continuously.
Before submission the authors should carefully read over the Instruction for Authors.
We are looking forward to your submission up to 31st March 2018. If you have any questions, please contact Prof. Samih Abubaker at email@example.com or Agnieszka Topolska at Agnieszka.Topolska@degruyteropen.com
Contributors to the Special Issue will benefit from:
- transparent, comprehensive and fast peer review managed by our esteemed Guest Editor,
- efficient route to fast-track publication and full advantage of De Gruyter Open e-technology,
- no publication fees,
- free language assistance for authors from non-English speaking regions.