- Modeling and analysis in molecular biology and electrophysiology
- Computational and Mathematical Drug Design and Discovery
- Explorations of engagement
- Paleography nowadays: Achievements and challenges
- Analytic Functions and Related Topics
- Analytic Functions and Related Topics
- Current Issues in Morpho-syntax in Japanese and Korean
- Fake News in Library and Information Science
- The New Metaphysics: Analytic/Continental Crossovers
- Open Psychology Topical Issue Proposals
- Health Literacy and Physical Literacy in Library Practice
- Gender issues in Library and Information Science: Focusing on Visual Aspects
- Special Issue on the 2nd International Conference on Chemistry, Chemical Process and Engineering (IC3PE)
- Applications of Nonlinear Dynamics
- Special Issue on the 10th Polish Conference on Analytical Chemistry (POKOCHA 2018)
- Digital Humanities in Biblical Studies and Theology
- Social Reception of Humanoid Robots
- Computational Intelligence Methodologies Meets Recurrent Cancers – From Prediction to Prognosis
- Post-Neo-Classical Perspectives on Economic Development: Emerging Global Cities and Varieties of Capitalism Theorization
- Archaeoastronomy and Ethnoastronomy Research
- Harmonic Analysis: Smooth and Non-Smooth
- 4th International Conference on Green Chemistry and Sustainable Engineering 2018
- Computer Modeling in Philosophy
- Emerging Technologies in Computing
- Computing, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- NICE conference 2018
- Special Issue based on 2nd Global Conference on Applied Physics, Mathematics and Computing
- AGRITOURISM The 1st World Congress Bolzano, Italy: 7-9 November, 2018
- Special Issue based on 7th International Eurasian Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications (IECMSA-2018)
- Special Issue: NANOP 2018 (Conference Place: Rome, October 1st-3rd, 2018)
- The 1st International Conference on Biodynamic Research
- Congress FOOD 2030: Towards sustainable agri-food systems
- REFAB 2018
- Topical Issue on Internet of Things for the Food
- Special Issue on the 13th European IFSA Symposium
- Pragmatics and discourse analysis of the language of Japanese food
- Special Issue on Cyber-Society, Smart Computing and Technology
- Special Issue "RIEMain in Contact"
- Special Issue on Robot and Human Interactive Communication
- International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology
- Special Issue on the International Conference on Science, Applied Science, Teaching and Education 2019
- Dynamical Methods in Algebra, Geometry and Topology (DAGT)
- Design Thinking for Education
- Topical Issue on Intelligent Methods for Textual Information Retrieval
- Open Computer Science: Special Issue on Artificial Intelligence in Computer Science
- Special Issue on Computer Science Trends for Next Generation of Educational Technologies
- Special Issue on 'Chemistry Today for Tomorrow'
- Special Issue on the 10th Circumpolar Agriculture Conference
- Topical Issue on Applications of Mathematics in Chemistry
- Special Issue ESC2018 - The 36th General Assembly of the European Seismological Commission
Emerging Technologies in Computing
This forthcoming special issue by Open Computer Science will publish selected papers from the International Conference on Emerging Technologies in Computing 2018 (iCETiC '18), held from from 23rd -24th August, 2018, at London Metropolitan University, London, UK.
Dr. Maaruf Ali, Department of Science and Technology, University of Suffolk, UK
Dr. Mahdi H. Miraz School of Computer Studies, AMA International University BAHRAIN (AMAIUB), Bahrain.
Dr. Safeeullah Soomro School of Computer Studies, AMA International University BAHRAIN (AMAIUB), Bahrain.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Before submission, authors should carefully read the Instructions for Authors, which are located here.
All submissions to the Special Issue must be made electronically via the Editorial Manager, OE online submission system.
All manuscripts will go through the Open Computer Science high standards, quick, fair and comprehensive peer-review procedure. When entering your submission via the online submission system please choose the type of article as: “Special Issue on Emerging Technologies in Computing 2018”.
The deadline for submissions is 12th October, 2018, but individual papers will be reviewed and published online as they arrive.
Contributors to the Special Issue will benefit from:
- Fair and constructive peer review provided by experts in the field
- No space constraints
- NO submission and publication FEES
- Convenient, web-based paper submission and tracking system – Editorial Manager
- Free language assistance for authors from non-English speaking regions
- Fast online publication of articles (continuous publication model)
- Open Access to your article for all interested readers
- indexation in Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index) and SCOPUS
- Long-time preservation (articles archived in Portico)
- Extensive post-publication promotion
We are looking forward to your submission.
If you have any question, please contact us at Justyna.Zuk@degruyteropen.com (Dr. Justyna Zuk, Managing Editor).