- Modeling and analysis in molecular biology and electrophysiology
- Computational and Mathematical Drug Design and Discovery
- Explorations of engagement
- Paleography nowadays: Achievements and challenges
- Analytic Functions and Related Topics
- Analytic Functions and Related Topics
- Current Issues in Morpho-syntax in Japanese and Korean
- Fake News in Library and Information Science
- The New Metaphysics: Analytic/Continental Crossovers
- Open Psychology Topical Issue Proposals
- Health Literacy and Physical Literacy in Library Practice
- Gender issues in Library and Information Science: Focusing on Visual Aspects
- Special Issue on the 2nd International Conference on Chemistry, Chemical Process and Engineering (IC3PE)
- Applications of Nonlinear Dynamics
- Special Issue on the 10th Polish Conference on Analytical Chemistry (POKOCHA 2018)
- Digital Humanities in Biblical Studies and Theology
- Social Reception of Humanoid Robots
- Computational Intelligence Methodologies Meets Recurrent Cancers – From Prediction to Prognosis
- Post-Neo-Classical Perspectives on Economic Development: Emerging Global Cities and Varieties of Capitalism Theorization
- Archaeoastronomy and Ethnoastronomy Research
- Harmonic Analysis: Smooth and Non-Smooth
- 4th International Conference on Green Chemistry and Sustainable Engineering 2018
- Computer Modeling in Philosophy
- Emerging Technologies in Computing
- Computing, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- NICE conference 2018
- Special Issue based on 2nd Global Conference on Applied Physics, Mathematics and Computing
- AGRITOURISM The 1st World Congress Bolzano, Italy: 7-9 November, 2018
- Special Issue based on 7th International Eurasian Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications (IECMSA-2018)
- Special Issue: NANOP 2018 (Conference Place: Rome, October 1st-3rd, 2018)
- The 1st International Conference on Biodynamic Research
- Congress FOOD 2030: Towards sustainable agri-food systems
- REFAB 2018
- Topical Issue on Internet of Things for the Food
- Special Issue on the 13th European IFSA Symposium
- Pragmatics and discourse analysis of the language of Japanese food
- Special Issue on Cyber-Society, Smart Computing and Technology
- Special Issue "RIEMain in Contact"
- Special Issue on Robot and Human Interactive Communication
- International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology
- Special Issue on the International Conference on Science, Applied Science, Teaching and Education 2019
- Dynamical Methods in Algebra, Geometry and Topology (DAGT)
- Design Thinking for Education
- Topical Issue on Intelligent Methods for Textual Information Retrieval
- Open Computer Science: Special Issue on Artificial Intelligence in Computer Science
- Special Issue on Computer Science Trends for Next Generation of Educational Technologies
- Special Issue on 'Chemistry Today for Tomorrow'
- Special Issue on the 10th Circumpolar Agriculture Conference
- Topical Issue on Applications of Mathematics in Chemistry
- Special Issue ESC2018 - The 36th General Assembly of the European Seismological Commission
Special Issue based on 7th International Eurasian Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications (IECMSA-2018)
Murat Tosun, Sakarya University, Turkey
Emrah Evren Kara, Düzce University, Turkey
Soley Ersoy, Sakarya University, Turkey
Fuat Usta, Düzce University, Turkey
This Special Issue is devoted to the publication of high-quality research papers presented during 7th International Eurasian Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications (IECMSA-2018) (https://www.iecmsa.org), held in Kyiv, Ukraine, August 28-31, 2018.
The authors are requested to submit their full revised version of papers complying with the general scope of the journal. The submitted papers will undergo peer review process before they can be accepted. Notification of acceptance will be communicated as we progress with the review process.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Before submission authors should carefully read the Instruction for Authors:
Manuscripts should be written in LATEX, AMS-TEX, AMS-LATEX. We do not accept papers in Plain TEX format. If, additionally, a PDF ﬁle is supplied, the peer review process will be speed up. Authors are encouraged to submit the ﬁnal version of the paper using the journal's LATEX template.
All submissions to the Special Issue must be made electronically via online submission system Editorial Manager:
All manuscripts will go through the journal high standards, quick, fair and comprehensive peer-review procedure (single blind, at least two independent reviews). When entering your submission via online submission system please choose the option “SI based on IECMSA-2018”.
The deadline for submission is now extended to January 20, 2019 but individual papers will be reviewed and published online on an ongoing basis.
Contributors to the Special Issue will benefit from:
- indexation in Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index) and SCOPUS
- comprehensive and transparent peer review provided by experts in the field
- no space constraints
- free language assistance for authors from non-English speaking regions
- quick publication after completing the publishing process (continuous publication model)
- better visibility due to Open Access
- long-term preservation of the content (articles archived in Portico)
We are looking forward to your submission.
In case of any question please contact Dr. Justyna Żuk, Managing Editor, Justyna.Zuk@degruyteropen.com.